“clean, quiet and economical!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Fayetteville

You added Super 8 Fayetteville to your Saves list
Super 8 Fayetteville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1875 Cedar Creek Rd., I-95 at Exit 49, Fayetteville, NC 28301   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #32 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Arlington, Virginia
“clean, quiet and economical!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

The room was very clean. When I arrived, the reception was welcoming with a nice customer service attitude. No problems with the online reservation. Convenient to several restaurants and a grocery store. Definitely will stay here again. Appreciated the call after I had been in the room to make sure I was satisfied.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

S C, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Fayetteville, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you for selecting the Super 8 and we are so happy to read that you enjoyed our location. It was very pleasing to read your comments, particularly concerning our customer service and our cleanliness of the room. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Parkton
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Had to call housekeeping to re-clean tub there was a dirty used bath cloth left in shower, pool was dirty had kids to tell front desk we actually left did not sleep there.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Brewster, New York, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We were going home from our vacation in Florida and booked this room at the Super 8 ahead of time. I have to say we were a little nervous and did not know what to expect. We were exhausted when we arrived and I wasn't really all that pleased with the LOOK of the place. I found a lot of stains on the bedding. The furniture was really old and chipping. The top of the refrigerator was YELLOW and the rest of it was white. The microwave wasn't too clean either. I was a little grossed out and we even tried to find another place to stay but everything in the area was booked b/c we were travelling with our two dogs. I hate complaining so NO I didn't say anything to the front desk. I don't think they could have done anything for us anyways. We had already decided we were checking out EARLY at like 4AM and getting out of that place ASAP. I hate to complain but if you are picky about things ... this is NOT the place for you. The only thing my boyfriend was happy about was the fact that it was hardwood floors vs. carpet. Better for the dogs and less chance for fleas or bugs. I hope this helps!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Fayetteville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Fayetteville

Address: 1875 Cedar Creek Rd., I-95 at Exit 49, Fayetteville, NC 28301
Location: United States > North Carolina > Fayetteville
Ranked #32 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Fayetteville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Fayetteville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Fayetteville Hotel Fayetteville
Super Eight Fayetteville
Fayetteville Super Eight
Fayetteville Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Fayetteville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.