“overpriced dog owners beware” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Fayetteville

You added Comfort Inn Fayetteville to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Fayetteville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1569 Jim Johnson Road, Fayetteville, NC 28303 (Formerly Red Roof Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Chesapeake, Virginia
“overpriced dog owners beware”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I called around and was given a price for pet stay at the comfort inn at $20 per day. When I got there they said it was $20.00per pet per day The manager was willing to let me out of the agreement but I was to tired from working and driving to change plus he said that since I was staying for 2 days he would give me $20 off. The rooms were clean but the carpets had been changed in the lobby but not the rooms. The carpeting in the rooms sorely needed upgrading. Breakfast was Ok nothing spectacular. The problem came at check out. The price jumped to $25.00/per pet per day. I had to get the person to call the manager and remind him of the agreement. While I was there I toured a few other places. My recommendation for future pet owners and visitors, stay at the sleep inn around the corner. Its fully remodeled and pet owners pay a total of $10.00 perr stay

Room Tip: stay at the sleep INN motel around the corner
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Greenville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First I must say that the receptionist, Carrie, showed us A+ hospitality. She was a perfect example of southern hospitality when we made over reservations over the phone, checked in, and needed items. Although they only leave a couple of bath cloths in the room, they will gladly give you more upon request. The hotel is located right off of I-95 and beside Cracker Barrel restaurant. You may need to use your GPS to locate places in Fayetteville, because it's located outside the Fayetteville city limits. However, it only takes 10 minutes or so to get to the coliseum and mall. The rooms were very clean and the continental breakfast tasted great. Overall, it was a great stay!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2015 via mobile

Even though we called and stopped in late, the staff was able to accommodate us and were all very pleasant. The rooms were clean and I have no complaints about our arrangements. They had a nice assortment of food choices for breakfast. Though our stay was short, I am glad we found this hotel!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2015

One of my problems with TripAdvisor reviews is demonstrated by many other review of this hotel. Now, this Comfort Inn is a perfectly acceptable, clean, convenient place to spend the night if you are travelling along I-95 in North Carolina. The staff were very friendly and competent.

BUT, this is simply not a 5-star hotel! The rooms are small; the room towels were skimpy; there was noise from the slamming of the room doors beginning at 6:30 AM; and the small breakfast room was very over-crowded on the last Sunday of March. This is a perfectly acceptable 3-star hotel for the frugal traveler. Let’s be honest and stop giving this type of hotel 5 stars!

This Comfort Inn is a very popular choice with Florida snowbirds driving along I-95. The hotel was at full occupancy during the last Saturday night of March 2015, so plan accordingly.

Room Tip: VERY popular with Florida snowbirds along I-95!
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Orange City, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2015

We needed a hotel for the night while passing through. They were able to accommodate our late, last minute stop. Staff was friendly, room was clean, price was reasonable.
Would stop there again for sure!

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2015

Easily accessible from I95 with nearby restaurants and gas stations. Everything we needed for a one-night stopover. We were greeted by a friendly attendant and our check-in was smooth and easy. Strongly recommend making a reservation ahead of time especially on spring break weekends as the hotel did sell out - we made ours online earlier in the day. Bed was verycomfortable, room was spotless and the hotel was quiet. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2015

Hotel stay was great. Staff was super friendly. Everyone went out of there way to make our stay perfect. Breakfast was fresh and hot. (Sausage,eggs,waffles,fresh fruit,etc. ). Nice clean rooms. Overall a great stay.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Inn Fayetteville? Share your experiences!