First I must say that the receptionist, Carrie, showed us A+ hospitality. She was a perfect example of southern hospitality when we made over reservations over the phone, checked in, and needed items. Although they only leave a couple of bath cloths in the room, they will gladly give you more upon request. The hotel is located right off of I-95 and beside Cracker Barrel restaurant. You may need to use your GPS to locate places in Fayetteville, because it's located outside the Fayetteville city limits. However, it only takes 10 minutes or so to get to the coliseum and mall. The rooms were very clean and the continental breakfast tasted great. Overall, it was a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Comfort Inn open as of March 4th 2013 Interior Corridor AAA 3 diamond rated. We offer 2 Queen size pillowtop bed or 1 King size bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Comfort Inn Fayetteville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville Hotel Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Red Roof Inn