“Did not live up to the reviews” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Fayetteville

You added Comfort Inn Fayetteville to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Fayetteville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1569 Jim Johnson Road, Fayetteville, NC 28303 (Formerly Red Roof Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #11 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Massachusetts
“Did not live up to the reviews”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Grossly understaffed. Terrible check in wait and unhelpful staff. Breakfast was understaffed, over crowded and very low budget. The short breakfast hours mean that there is trash everywhere and people are crowded in trying to get to the food, no seating.
The location is a little hard to find, but the staff was the biggest disappointment. There was absolutely no interest in being helpful, welcoming or friendly, just take your money and too bad if you are not happy.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Jay P, General Manager at Comfort Inn Fayetteville, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Ann,

We are sorry that Price-line only sent us one reservation. We do not have access to their systems. My staff person should have requested you to call Price-line back or call them for you provided you were willing to provide us the reservation information you had for the second reservation. I apologize that they did not take this step for you . Thank you for informing me so that for the future I may inform my staff to take this extra step.

Jay

GM.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Chippewa Bay, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

we picked this location as it was an easy on and off interstate 95. extremely helpful staff, a great free full breakfast. we were traveling returning to northern new york with a motorhome that i had winterized before leaving jacksonville, fl. not pulling a car, it was extremely important that we have a place within walking distance for our evening meal. the cracker barrel was right next store. perfect. 400 miles from jacksonville, fl, we will use this location again.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Richmond, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Arrived an hour early. No problem to check in early. Room was clean and spacious. First floor room was mostly quiet. Comfortable king bed. The Heat/AC unit had a thermostat so it only ran when necessary instead of the fan running constantly as some do. Breakfast was stocked well and fairly typical for the Comfort Inn brand. Although personally we were somewhat disappointed the end time was 9AM on the weekend. Close to I95, but no noticeable noise in the room from it.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
East Berlin, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed here on our way home from Florida .All of the employees were very friendly and helpful. Was close to I95 but far enough to be in a quiet area. Cracker Barrel is within walking distance. Beds were comfortable with rooms having interior entrance doors. The breakfast was good

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
baltimore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2015

I stopped here en route from Florida to Baltimore on Jan. 13. I was alone and really wanted a place where I could feel safe. My husband checked the reviews for all motels at exit 49 and this looked good. It was GREAT. Clean, lovely, friendly. My room was wonderful-- pillow menu and huge tv. Lots of outlets- I charged up everything. The breakfast was good and plentiful. My nerves could have been very bad as I was facing traveling through an NC/ VA ice storm but my motel experience was excellent. My favorite part was the super friendly man who checked me in- went out of his way to make me feel safe and secure. I highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Sebring, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2014

It was a little way from the main strip of hotels at the exit behind the Cracker Barrel. Convenient to I -95 and close to places in town. Quiet gem of a place to stay and recoup/recharge for a few days. The staff was helpful, the hotel was clean, and I enjoyed myself every day that I was there.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2014

This Comfort Inn in Fayetteville was a great overnight stop for us while heading to New York from Miami. The staff was friendly and the hotel was very well maintained (not sure how new it is, but it appeared to be very new). The rooms were very clean, and the beds and pillows were incredibly comfortable - a great night's sleep. It's in a great location, take the exit off I-95, make two quick turns and you're there.

I can't comment on the breakfast, as we left before it started, but I'm sure it's just like breakfast at any other Comfort Inn location.

This hotel is a little pricey (we paid nearly $100 for a single night), but I guess it's worth it if you want a clean and comfortable room for a good night's sleep. I'd highly recommend stopping here overnight during a road trip. We'll be back!

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor