“Great Place!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Fayetteville

You added Comfort Inn Fayetteville to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Fayetteville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1569 Jim Johnson Road, Fayetteville, NC 28303 (Formerly Red Roof Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #10 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
baltimore
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stopped here en route from Florida to Baltimore on Jan. 13. I was alone and really wanted a place where I could feel safe. My husband checked the reviews for all motels at exit 49 and this looked good. It was GREAT. Clean, lovely, friendly. My room was wonderful-- pillow menu and huge tv. Lots of outlets- I charged up everything. The breakfast was good and plentiful. My nerves could have been very bad as I was facing traveling through an NC/ VA ice storm but my motel experience was excellent. My favorite part was the super friendly man who checked me in- went out of his way to make me feel safe and secure. I highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Sebring, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a little way from the main strip of hotels at the exit behind the Cracker Barrel. Convenient to I -95 and close to places in town. Quiet gem of a place to stay and recoup/recharge for a few days. The staff was helpful, the hotel was clean, and I enjoyed myself every day that I was there.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This Comfort Inn in Fayetteville was a great overnight stop for us while heading to New York from Miami. The staff was friendly and the hotel was very well maintained (not sure how new it is, but it appeared to be very new). The rooms were very clean, and the beds and pillows were incredibly comfortable - a great night's sleep. It's in a great location, take the exit off I-95, make two quick turns and you're there.

I can't comment on the breakfast, as we left before it started, but I'm sure it's just like breakfast at any other Comfort Inn location.

This hotel is a little pricey (we paid nearly $100 for a single night), but I guess it's worth it if you want a clean and comfortable room for a good night's sleep. I'd highly recommend stopping here overnight during a road trip. We'll be back!

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
DeLand, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014 via mobile

This was our halfway point heading south and since we had stayed here last year around the same time, we decided to stay here again. The reception staff are terrific, very eager to accommodate requests (we like quite rooms away from elevators) and the evening person lent me an umbrella to go next door to dinner during a rain storm. The hotel is right next to a Crackle Barrel. Rooms are large, beds comfortable and everything very clean. There are soap and shampoo dispensers, instead of little toiletries. The products seemed nice. Breakfast was good, from scrambled eggs, sausage patties(yes they were good), waffles, to pastries, muffins, breads, yogurt. Quite sufficient. Rates are within reason. Definitely will return.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2014

My girlfriend and I booked this hotel on Thanksgiving evening as a mid-point stop on the way to Orlando. Hotel was very clean, had friendly staff, and offered an appetizing continental breakfast. We woke up early the next day, and worked out in the small but clean fitness room (a treadmill and a weight machine). Overall a clean, comfortable and secure pace to stay.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Satellite Beach
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2014

We have been staying at Comfort Suites but this was the most convenient for our travel schedule. The desk attendant was very helpful in choosing a room that was super quiet. We needed to pick up a few things at a store and she was kind enough to print out directions to the local Target. Breakfast was good (don't have the sausage patty, two thumbs down on that). The room was clean and comfortable. The morning desk attendant was just as nice as the evening one. I would definitely stay here again. They even honored the hotel coupon, even though it was over Thanksgiving weekend.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2014

Our family can only stay in 2 queen rooms and we like Comfort Inn for this reason. Tonight Reception got us a great price, gave us a perfect room with comfy beds and very clean bathroom. The bathroom has lovely soap and shampoo dispensers with a nice lotion as well. We are ready for a good nights sleep and look forward to a tasty breakfast with good coffee.

Stayed November 2014

Been to Comfort Inn Fayetteville? Share your experiences!