I stopped here en route from Florida to Baltimore on Jan. 13. I was alone and really wanted a place where I could feel safe. My husband checked the reviews for all motels at exit 49 and this looked good. It was GREAT. Clean, lovely, friendly. My room was wonderful-- pillow menu and huge tv. Lots of outlets- I charged up everything. The breakfast was good and plentiful. My nerves could have been very bad as I was facing traveling through an NC/ VA ice storm but my motel experience was excellent. My favorite part was the super friendly man who checked me in- went out of his way to make me feel safe and secure. I highly recommend this motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Comfort Inn open as of March 4th 2013 Interior Corridor AAA 3 diamond rated. We offer 2 Queen size pillowtop bed or 1 King size bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Fayetteville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville Hotel Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Red Roof Inn