This was our halfway point heading south and since we had stayed here last year around the same time, we decided to stay here again. The reception staff are terrific, very eager to accommodate requests (we like quite rooms away from elevators) and the evening person lent me an umbrella to go next door to dinner during a rain storm. The hotel is right next to a Crackle Barrel. Rooms are large, beds comfortable and everything very clean. There are soap and shampoo dispensers, instead of little toiletries. The products seemed nice. Breakfast was good, from scrambled eggs, sausage patties(yes they were good), waffles, to pastries, muffins, breads, yogurt. Quite sufficient. Rates are within reason. Definitely will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Comfort Inn open as of March 4th 2013 Interior Corridor AAA 3 diamond rated. We offer 2 Queen size pillowtop bed or 1 King size bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Fayetteville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville Hotel Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Red Roof Inn