While on a road trip, we decided to stop for the night just slightly past Fayetteville, off I-95. We orginally walked into the Holiday Inn across the main road from the Double Tree and asked if they had the updated linens on their beds. The front desk didn't know. Could not even tell me what color their bed spreads were. We took this as an omen of future carelessness and went to the Comfort Inn. While this is not a brand new property, it is clean and the front desk was able to tell me that they had comfortable beds with updated linens. Our room had two queen beds and a comfortable chair and ottoman. Also, we walked across a cute wooden bridge to the Cracker Barrel right next door. We slept in (they were kind enough to grant us a late check out) and missed breakfast, because the beds were so comfortable. This is no frills but it is clean, very comfortable, well priced, and the staff are very friendly. Will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Comfort Inn open as of March 4th 2013 Interior Corridor AAA 3 diamond rated. We offer 2 Queen size pillowtop bed or 1 King size bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Fayetteville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville Hotel Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Red Roof Inn