We stayed here one night while traveling. We checked in very late and the front desk staff was very helpful and accommodating. The common areas of the property are also well maintained and it is easily accessible from I-95.
The downside of this property is the room. It seems very moldy. Although there was no visible mold the room is very musty and seems damp.
The breakfast was delicious and always replenished. The staff make this hotel awesome. They are wonderful and go out of their way to help their guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Comfort Inn open as of March 4th 2013 Interior Corridor AAA 3 diamond rated. We offer 2 Queen size pillowtop bed or 1 King size bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Fayetteville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville Hotel Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Red Roof Inn