July 2, 2004. Travelling south on the I95 we decided to spend the night in Fayetteville. We found the Red Roof Inn. It's just off the main road, but worth finding. Staff were very hospitable, the room was clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. A nice breakfast was included. The price was great too. It was a lucky find for us.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville Hotel Fayetteville
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Comfort Inn open as of March 4th 2013 Interior Corridor AAA 3 diamond rated. We offer 2 Queen size pillowtop bed or 1 King size bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Fayetteville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.