You get what you pay for at $95 ... It was a very average hotel. I won't be adding this one to my future pit stop locations. Old, kind of dirty and second floor smelled like cigarette smoke. To be honest all of Fayetteville hotels off 95 were pretty worn down. Best part is it's next to Cracker Barrel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Comfort Inn open as of March 4th 2013 Interior Corridor AAA 3 diamond rated. We offer 2 Queen size pillowtop bed or 1 King size bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Comfort Inn Fayetteville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville Hotel Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Red Roof Inn