“Great Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Fayetteville

Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn Fayetteville to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Fayetteville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1569 Jim Johnson Road, Fayetteville, NC 28303 (Formerly Red Roof Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 49 hotels in Fayetteville
Ottawa, ON
“Great Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stopped here during a northbound trip from Florida to Eastern Canada. The hotel is very convient to the I-95 exit but away from traffic noise and has numerous eateries nearby including a Cracker Barrel, Ruby Tuesday and the "Marquis Bistro" housed in the Doubletree hotel across the street.

We were welcomed and promptly assigned our room by Barbara. She supplied us with details of the hotel and comments about the nearby restaurants.

We were very pleased with the appearance of the hotel and especially our room. The hotel has recently completed extensive renovations and has a very fresh apprearance. Facilities include a fitness room and pool but we did not view them. The room was equipped with a flat panel TV, microwave, iron and board and unfortunately an "electronic" fridge that barely cooled things much less put a good chill on a beer. Following Barbara's recommendation that the Marquis Bistro was a little upscale we went there for dinnner and had a wonderful experience. See specific review on TA.

We enjoyed a quiet night and a good nights sleep. Breakfast was the usual Comfort style and checkout was effortless. Good experience and recommeded

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

43 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

First let me say that I did not give it 5 stars because it is not a resort or comparable to 5 star resort. I took off another star because of the layer of dust on top of the TV. (you could roll it off from one corner to the other it was so thick) and the fact that there was absolutely no bathroom amenities. Soap, shampoo and lotions are dispensed from a wall mounted unit like they use on cruise ships. That being said we are left with 3 solid stars for this Comfort Inn.

The beds were super comfortable, the room modern, clean, and comfortable and a nice size. Staff very friendly and helpful and breakfast filling with a nice choice of breakfast items.

You need look no further in this exit on I95

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have been staying here once a week for 6 months... and plan on staying nowhere else! The staff are friendly the rooms are clean and well kept... and near plenty of places to get a bite to eat. The prices aren't bad and well what else is there to say? love it!

• Stayed March 2014
Holland, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

When I made my reservation online, I did not realize the date was incorrect until the date had passed. When I realized my mistake four days later, I called and spoke to the manager and explained why I was not at the hotel on the date of the reservation. Jay Patel, the manager, honored my reservation for the day I needed at no extra charge. I was really appreciative since it was my fault.
The hotel staff at the desk was very helpful and friendly. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. Location is right of I-95 and Cracker Barrel us right next door.
Highly recommend this hotel and will be staying here again next year when heading home from FL.
Thank you again Mr. Patel for helping me out.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped over on way to Florida. Room was clean and beds I think we're new, they were very comfortable. The staff were very helpful and and friendly. Lots of restaurants around and tasty breakfast was included. For all services included and the quality of the room the price was excellent. Anyone traveling on I-95 needing a great place to stay I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
CAPE CORAL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Very clean facility. The staff is especially accomodating. The room I had was spacious enough for me. I needed a place for one night as I was traveling North. It was a spur of the moment choice that turned out great. Nice facility at a reasonable price.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Simsbury, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

I discovered a hidden treasure in Fayetteville, NC just off I-95. Tucked behind The Cracker Barrel is a wonderful Comfort Inn. It is very very clean, friendly staff and the best free continental breakfast. Definitely deserves the 3 stars it gets from AAA.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good. There is no restaurant but it is right next to the Cracker Barrel and the fr...