We stopped here during a northbound trip from Florida to Eastern Canada. The hotel is very convient to the I-95 exit but away from traffic noise and has numerous eateries nearby including a Cracker Barrel, Ruby Tuesday and the "Marquis Bistro" housed in the Doubletree hotel across the street.
We were welcomed and promptly assigned our room by Barbara. She supplied us with details of the hotel and comments about the nearby restaurants.
We were very pleased with the appearance of the hotel and especially our room. The hotel has recently completed extensive renovations and has a very fresh apprearance. Facilities include a fitness room and pool but we did not view them. The room was equipped with a flat panel TV, microwave, iron and board and unfortunately an "electronic" fridge that barely cooled things much less put a good chill on a beer. Following Barbara's recommendation that the Marquis Bistro was a little upscale we went there for dinnner and had a wonderful experience. See specific review on TA.
We enjoyed a quiet night and a good nights sleep. Breakfast was the usual Comfort style and checkout was effortless. Good experience and recommeded
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville Hotel Fayetteville
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Comfort Inn open as of March 4th 2013 Interior Corridor AAA 3 diamond rated. We offer 2 Queen size pillowtop bed or 1 King size bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn Fayetteville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.