The place is pretty tore up but the rooms are great. Ran out of gas (energy not gas) and went to Red Roof as they are Veteran supporting facility. The front desk person late at night was wide awake and friendly. The day front desk person was even more personable. The "hot breakfast" you can skip and go next door as there is a great place to eat a good breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville Hotel Fayetteville
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Comfort Inn open as of March 4th 2013 Interior Corridor AAA 3 diamond rated. We offer 2 Queen size pillowtop bed or 1 King size bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Fayetteville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.