My family and I and pet schnauzer stopped in NC for a quick bite to eat and spend one night - before heading to GA for our vacation. Hotel's pet rooms are on the first floor. It was your average one night stay. Had an old style - small TV. Breakfast was continental style - nice with seating area. This hotel was next to a Cracker Barrel Restuarant.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville Hotel Fayetteville
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Comfort Inn open as of March 4th 2013 Interior Corridor AAA 3 diamond rated. We offer 2 Queen size pillowtop bed or 1 King size bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Fayetteville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.