I travel all over the country for months at a time and this was the cleanest Red Roof Inn I have ever stayed in. The bath rooms appear to have been refurbished, nice new tile and tub. The towels were good not large but not thread bear. A large room for Red Roof Inn, carpet had been steam cleaned (no stains). My room did not have a computer style desk but the square desk was still good enought for a notebook and printer / scanner. The front desk help was polite and quick. I was not left outside to talk throught a thick glass when I arrived at 2:00am. The area around the hotel is well lighted and safe, no worries about break ins. Resturants right next door. I also observed the manager testing a water sample at the pool so it is safe and clean like every thing else.
I keep this one in my garmin and I stay here if I am working with in fifty miles. Very nice for the price, you can't do better. Pets allowed.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville Hotel Fayetteville
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Comfort Inn open as of March 4th 2013 Interior Corridor AAA 3 diamond rated. We offer 2 Queen size pillowtop bed or 1 King size bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Red Roof Inn, Agoda, Venere, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Fayetteville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.