For my wedding I decided to reserve 10rooms with the Red Roof Inn because of the rave reviews I had read online. Little did I know that my experience and the experience for my guests would be far different than what I had read... First off, I feel absolutely horrible for the women working a this hotel. While they were wonderful and understanding, the men on this staff were less than friendly. To begin, the hotel made a clerical error when changing one of the rooms from my credit card to one of my guests and put a hold for nearly $300 on my card. Being the weekend of my wedding having access to these funds was critical. When I approached the manager, Jay, he first looked at me extended hand as if it was the most disgusting thing he'd ever seen and when confronted about the issue he was persistent in telling me they didn't "charge" me anything and I shouldn't have put the rooms in my name anyway. This man was completely disrespectful and impossible to talk to. But,this isn't the best part... A few nights later as my bridesmaids arrive. One, who travels with a small dag was placed in a room on a completely different floor from the rest of the party in a room that smelled terribly. When she asked Jesus, who was at the front desk why she was separated from the rest of our party she was told, "I didn't assign the rooms. What do you want me to do about it?"in a very smart tone. She responded by saying, well I don't know what can you do? Is it because I have a pet that we are not all together? She was then told that, "people traveling with pets do not have the same hygiene level as people who travel without pets." I have never heard in my life of people who are supposed to be customer service oriented talking to their guests this way. My friends and family members were completely disrespected and while a man may be shown respect every woman approaching that desk was belittled and talked down to. As someone who works in the eye of the public I am a strong believe that the best publicity is going to come from the word of mouth... The words I'm speaking are not good ones. This hotel should be on the next episode of hotel nightmares. Oh, and let's not forget that while 6 of my guests called, no one including myself was told hat he hotel was under MAJOR renovations. Not exactly the wedding weekend I expected for my guests or myself...
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville Hotel Fayetteville
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Comfort Inn open as of March 4th 2013 Interior Corridor AAA 3 diamond rated. We offer 2 Queen size pillowtop bed or 1 King size bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Red Roof Inn, Agoda, Venere, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Fayetteville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.