“Very nice Holiday Inn Express” 4 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
GreenLeadersGold level
Red Lodge, United Kingdom
“Very nice Holiday Inn Express”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Have stayed here a couple times now on business and haven't had any issues with anything. The front desk girls have always been friendly and helpful and the area is set back in the tree line so noise is minimal. The breakfast lady is very friendly and works her tail off keeping everything stocked.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
nsmehta1, Internet Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for your continued support of our hotel! Also thank you for the nice review of your experience while visiting us. I am glad you enjoyed yourself and appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback to all of the trip advisor users. We are very proud of everyone who works here, they truly understand guest service and what it takes to ensure our guests have a great stay. Our staff is ready to pamper you should you return to the Fayetteville, NC area again.

Internet Marketing Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Johnson City, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

This was the first time we stayed at a Holiday Inn Express. We loved it! The room price was unbelievable cheap compared to the standard hotels around. The room was beautiful, really clean and came with alot of luxuries we didn't expect. The housekeeping and Staff was super friendly and very helpful. We felt pampered. Everything there was Excellent, the service, the room and the quality of what we got for the price we paid. We will now be staying there every time we visit the city.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your great feedback regarding our staff. We love it when our guests decide to come back because of the service that they experienced during their visit. Please come back and visit us again real soon. We will be waiting for you

Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Great location for shopping, restaurants and sports bars! The staff members were very professional and friendly. The employees that waited on me were QP and Grace. I used the elliptical machine in the exercise room and I love the TV monitor on the machines. Thanks for the two bottles of water and the sweet snacks on the way out. Outstanding breakfast! I will stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Unfortunately, I was in the area to attend a funeral of a good friend, so I arrived at this hotel wi...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful experience. I as well as everyone on our team are thrilled to have had the opportunity to take care of you. We look forward to welcoming you back soon and I will be sure to share your comments with our team.

Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Check in was a breeze. Front desk staff was polite and helpful. The room itself was clean, same for the bathroom. Bed was very comfortable, pillows were kind of old but still useable. I slept very soundly throughout the night; could hardly hear any noise in the hallway and woke up refreshed. Gym was small but functional, a couple of treadmills, a bench, and a cable machine for various exercises. Great for one person, more than two would be a little crowded. Breakfast was good, coffee average.

Overall, had an excellent experience here. They provided everything a business traveler would need and did it so well that I barely gave it a second thought. Definitely recommended for anyone staying in the Fayetteville area.

Room Tip: Pick a higher floor.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
nsmehta1, Internet Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to write your comments about your stay. We enjoy providing the friendly and welcoming service that you experienced. We strive to offer the best service to our guest. Again, I appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Daytona Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Good clean quiet room. Hotel staff were very nice and ready to help with anything I needed. The full breakfast was very good. And the cookies at night were warm and smelled good. Everything was what you expect from Holiday Inn Express. What made it better than average were the people. Everyone seemed to enjoy their jobs and were always smiling. The lady who handles the buffet was wonderful, she excelled at ensuring you started off your day with a good breakfast and a smile. The one thing that kept from making this stay "excellent" for me was not having a "wine & cheese" evening hour.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a great review of our hotel to Trip Advisor. Our team will be very excited to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We hold a daily a meeting with the goal of providing the best service in the industry. Please come back and visit us again real soon. We will be waiting for you.

Newport, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I recently stayed in this hotel for 14 months, from the moment I checked in until my departure in July 2012 I received the utmost professional service. The management team, staff, house cleaning all demonstrated a truly caring attitude to ensure my stay was pleasurable. The team went above and beyond my expectations to make my stay was both pleasant and comfortable. Equally, they always went that extra step to ensure they provided excellent customer service, they made me feel like I was the most important person staying in the hotel. The staff was personable, considerate, caring and truly took pride in everything they did to ensure you felt like you were at home and not just another guest staying in a hotel. It is evident that customer service is rooted in their core values. My thanks to go out to the entire Holiday Inn Express team.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thanks for telling everyone on Trip Advisor about your OUTSTANDING visit. Our goal is that every guest feels welcome and every guest has a great time while they are staying with us. Again, I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our service and do hope you will consider us on a future trip to Fayetteville North Carolina.

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

I recently stayed here for couple of nights. The hotel was very clean and very well kept. The front desk clerk that checked me in was very welcoming. You can feel the warmth accommodation of everybody you get in contact with.
There were two issues I have on my entire stay.
The first one was my room door does not lock when I first checked in. When I called the desk clerk the manager and maintenance staff went immediately to my room and fixed it. The manager was very apologetic and sincere. I am quite surprise to see a manager doing hands on job because in the morning I also see her constant in the dining and lobby area.
The second issue was when I got my bill on the day of my check out. I was using my reward points but it is being charge to me. I stop by at the front desk and explained that I should not be paying anything because its through my points. When the manager called me back to my room, she already straightened out my reservation with Priority club and even found out a multiple account number under my name and manage to correct it as well. I must say, I am very impressed with the customer service that I have experience at this hotel. I traveled a lot and I can tell that this facility cares a lot to their customers from the staff to the manager.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. We enjoy providing the friendly and welcoming service that you experienced. We care a lot about our customers and that is our top priority. Also we have a wonderful experienced manager. She always helps staff to provide an exceptional level of service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon and I will be sure to share your comments with our team.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg? Share your experiences!