“Great customer service!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

I recently stayed here for couple of nights. The hotel was very clean and very well kept. The front desk clerk that checked me in was very welcoming. You can feel the warmth accommodation of everybody you get in contact with.
There were two issues I have on my entire stay.
The first one was my room door does not lock when I first checked in. When I called the desk clerk the manager and maintenance staff went immediately to my room and fixed it. The manager was very apologetic and sincere. I am quite surprise to see a manager doing hands on job because in the morning I also see her constant in the dining and lobby area.
The second issue was when I got my bill on the day of my check out. I was using my reward points but it is being charge to me. I stop by at the front desk and explained that I should not be paying anything because its through my points. When the manager called me back to my room, she already straightened out my reservation with Priority club and even found out a multiple account number under my name and manage to correct it as well. I must say, I am very impressed with the customer service that I have experience at this hotel. I traveled a lot and I can tell that this facility cares a lot to their customers from the staff to the manager.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
nsmehta1, Internet Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. We enjoy providing the friendly and welcoming service that you experienced. We care a lot about our customers and that is our top priority. Also we have a wonderful experienced manager. She always helps staff to provide an exceptional level of service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon and I will be sure to share your comments with our team.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

My family and I stayed at this hotel for three nights from Sep12th-15th. We drove down from Upstate NY to welcome my daughter back home from Afghanistan, the entrance to this hotel was hard to find which was annoying because we just wanted to get to our rooms and relax, they need more signs on the road!! However, that was the only inconvenience. We arrived a little early before the check in time. The front desk staff was very friendly and understanding and checked us in right away, which was nice beacuse we just wanted to relax after a ten hr drive in a packed car!! We were upgraded to a bigger double bed suite beacuse I am a platinum member. The room was very clean and spacious and the pull out couch came in handy. There was a welcome bag in the room with water and some snacks, also a welcome card from the guest services staff, and the night before we checked out I got a thank you card for staying at the hotel. We had a lot of choices for breakfast and it was all very yummy!! Also the manager walked around the dining area in the morning to say good morning to everyone having breakfast, she was very sweet and bubbly and seemed to care to make sure we were enjoying our stay. The entire staff at this hotel from the front desk girls to housekeeping was sweet and caring and always had a smile on their face. Overall it is a very well kept facility, and we had a great stay, we will definitely be coming back!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
I appreciate your comments as they help me identify where we can improve our services. We apologize for inconvenience about our location. We would love to have more signs on the road but city regulations (sign square footage) is preventing from us putting up more signs. Our manager and staff always want to make sure that our customers enjoy their stay. We truly want to be your first choice when choosing a hotel in Fayetteville, North Carolina.

Bryan, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Loved it – once we found our way around. We stayed for several days at this location. This is the best place we have stayed in Fayetteville, but at first the experience was kind of like the Twilight zone. Our GPS stated “You have reached your destination” but the hotel was no where in sight. We kept crawling down Skibo and finally spotted the Holiday Inn Express sign behind a shopping center and some other hotels. Tried to get there from the shopping center parking lot – no. Then from the Embassy Suites parking lot – no. Finally discovered that you have to turn into the parking lot and take an immediate right onto a little access road that will lead you around another hotel to find this one in the back. There is no other way in, so finding that access road is crucial. Once we checked-in, I was directed to an elevator down the hall. I went to our room , 227, and left some things and went down to the car for more. This time I used the elevator directly off the lobby. But once on the second floor, room 227 was no where in sight. Very weird. Found my husband wandering the hall also looking for the room. We went back down to the lobby and to the other elevator which took us to the right second floor area. So, just be aware that there are two buildings only connected on the first floor, so we need to use the right elevator. It was fairly busy when we checked-in, so the attendant didn’t explain that to us. It would have been nice if she had.
We had a suite which was very spacious and comfortable. We were met with a hand-written note and bag of snacks in our room – nice touch. We were really very satisfied with everything here. Everything was clean. The Temperature controls worked well. We heard a little noise from kids in the hall, but not much. Overall it was quiet and restful. The Wifi was reliable. The beds were comfortable. There was always hot coffee in the lobby. We will definitely stay here on any return trips.

Room Tip: Be aware that there are two buildings only connected on the first floor. We had a suite which was i...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
nsmehta1, Internet Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience the room numbering may have caused you. We will share your review with the staff as it is clear that we missed a few details. Thank you again, for sharing your experience with us and allowing us the opportunity to serve you better.

Salem, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

We recently spent 3 nights here while in Fayetteville to welcome our son home from Afghanistan. When I made the reservation I indicated we would not be arriving until about 6am since we were driving from Ohio. I was told we would be charged for a half day for this late check-in but was pleasantly surprised to find no charge at all on the bill for this . Every staff member I met was very pleasant and helpful. The one young lady at the front desk went out of her way to get us information on the welcome home ceremony at Ft. Bragg from another guest staying there for the same reason. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean. I did notice the bed skirts on both beds were torn and needed replaced-it almost looked as if they may have gotten caught in the sweeper. The free breakfast was good with scrambled eggs and bacon one day and cheese omelets and sausage the next. They also had sausage gravy ,cereal,pancakes,bagels,etc. and a variety of sweet rolls and muffins. The price was comparable to other places we have stayed in the area and the location is good. My only complaint is there is no exhaust fan in the bathroom which makes it impossible to close the door while you shower. We turned the air conditioner down to help deal with the humidity from the shower. We would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thanks for taking the time to post a review on trip advisor. We will share your feedback with our entire team as they enjoy hearing back from guests for a fine job. We do have exhaust fan in the bathrooms. We will now be checking every room to make sure the exhaust fan is in working order. Also we will be replacing the torn bed skirts as well. Thank you for letting us know so that we can improve our service.
Please keep coming back and we will keep taking great care of you.

Memphis, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

What a pleasure to stay at a hotel where everyone makes you feel welcome! Everyone from the front desk clerk to the maid was friendly and helpful. We stayed on 2 different nights going and coming to the coast, so we had differently configured rooms. Each was very clean, nicely decorated, and in good repair. Our only complaint about the room seems to be the same with all Holiday Inn Express hotels - it is that the pillows are small flimsy little things. This time the one marked "Firm" was just as soft as the one marked "Soft". As nice as the hotel chain is, please spend some money on pillows for a good place to lay our heads. The breakfast buffet is incredible with so many choices. However, the skim milk I poured from the carafe was spoiled and there were no cartons in the fridge. We dumped our cereal and tried again with 2% milk. Another guest was also asking for a tray to carry coffee and bagels up to his room, but after 3 staff members looked in the cabinets, no trays were found. But overall, these were minor issues for a really nice hotel. We cut our stay short at a previous stop, so we could come back and stay here another night.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
We enjoy providing the friendly and welcoming service that you experienced. We will be discussing these comments with the team will recheck all or our supplies because we know we can do better. We always strive to provide great service and value. Please come back and visit us again real soon.

Hawley, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Extremely happy with ;this hotel. I believe the reviewer that is titled "Satisfied" has the wrong hotel. This is a new hotel and being extremely patriotic the lobby has a warm welcoming. When we arrived we had a party to go to at 3pm. Indicating this to the front desk they went out of their way to get us into our room as soon as possible but mean while they opened up the breakfast area & turned on the TV for us Again, what ever they could do for you they were there. Very good location if you need to be close to FT Bragg. Close by to restaurants and Highway 95.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room in this hotel.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Our team really enjoys making our guests feel welcome and special. Please keep choosing Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg and we especially look forward to having you back.

Manquin, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

We only got to stay here one night as we were just passing through. But, it was definitely worth it. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. Every thing was clean, new and very comfortable. I wish we could have stayed longer, but it is a place I want to go back and visit.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay. We love to hear our guest say that they enjoyed their stay with us. We are looking forward to having you back as our guests.

Internet Marketing Manager

Been to Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg? Share your experiences!