“Fayetteville's Greatest Motel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #28 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Fayetteville's Greatest Motel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I have have had several stays at Knights Inn. It has always been a great place to stay. The staff there has always treated me like royalty and get me signed in without any hassle and signed out just as fast, when I am on the go. The management is constantly working to make this quiet, quaint hotel a nice relaxing place to stay. It is only hotel that I stay at while traveling for business that offers FREE Wi-Fi. Not to mention relaxing office type atmosphere, office chair, desk in the room along with a refrigerator and microwave. If I do not have time to eat at the room, there are many resturaunts around the immediate area, plus grocery shopping all within 1/2 mile. Whenever I am staying in Fayetteville, there is NO DOUBT, Knights Inn is the only place I want to stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
KnightsInnManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We like the title "Fayetteville's Greatest Motel" We are so happy that you had such a great stay with us recently and in past. We hope to see you back again soon! We are currently under renovation as well. Plan to complete by end of year 2013 (New Furniture, Matresses and Flat Screen are on the list right now). If you think we need to change anything or add please do let us know. Thank You for choosing Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Kennett, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly, clean, near great shopping areas, better than other motels we have seen there. Great location, friendly service, clean rooms, hassle free price. Great value. Fresh feel to it. Will b back again. Simple breakfast n my kids enjoyed it also.

• Stayed December 2012
KnightsInnManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Good Morning Ms.Kennett,

Thank you so much for sharing the experience of your recent stay with us here at the Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg. We greatly appreciate you taking time out from your busy schedule to write us this great review. We hope to see you again next time you are in town and as always, thank you for being a WYNDHAM Reward Member.
Austin, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

My daughter and I were in town for a Wedding and spent 3 nights at the Knights Inn Fayetteville-Fort Bragg. We asked for an iron and the evening desk clerk could not have been any nicer. He provided us with an iron and also a travel ironing board. He asked if we needed a hair dryer but my daughter had brought her own. He also told us where to get ice and also gave us their free wifi password and told us which one to select for better connection. Housekeeping was also great. We highly recommend this hotel and would stay there again if we are ever in the area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
KnightsInnManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Dear Etik29612

Thank you for sharing your review with us!! We are so happy your visit with us was GREAT! We are happy you enjoyed the service, at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg. We hope to see you again when you or your family travel to our city Fayetteville/Fort Bragg.
Anaheim, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Every employee of the hotel went out of their way to be friendly and efficient. It was very good 10 days stay at this place. The staff was wonderful, our room was very comfortable- had everything. Location is convenient as it is very close to the Fort Bragg Base. Very short walk to nearby stores, restaurants and gas stations. We had an excellent experience at the hotel with staff & service. Will re-command this place to all our friends and relatives who visit Fort Bragg / Fayetteville in future. Over all i would like to give "A" for their service, staff, WIFI, Location and hospitality. Wireless Connection was a plus!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
KnightsInnManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for letting us know how your recent stay with us! Our Housekeeping staff prides it's self on delivering clean and comfortable rooms at all times. We always try to accommodate our guests needs and requests when at all possible. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I will share your good comments to our staff as well.
Baltimore, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Total dive. It was perfect for drinking beer and listening to music. The location was good as it was convenient to bars, concert venues and shopping for necessities. Make sure to go with friends so you won't feel as if your life has taken a horrible turn someone along the line.

Room Tip: If it says non-smoking, it means non-smoking.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
KnightsInnManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to continuing to have you as our Guest!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

We chose Knights Inn in Fayetteville NC for a sleep break from an I-95 road trip. The hotel is 10-15 min off the highway.

Pros: pet friendly ($10 fee); we were able to book on short notice; good price.

Cons: Pancake pillows; linens were clean but old and a little musty; no breakfast even though we were told there would be a continental breakfast at check in; outdated and slightly dilapidated fixtures and furniture.

Service was nice overall (they gave us two extra pillows when we asked for one).

If you're looking for a cheap place to crash for a night, Knights Inn in Fayetteville will get the job done.

Keep on travelin',

MoMa G.

• Stayed January 2013
KnightsInnManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Having spent the last four weeks at 5 different Fayetteville-Fort bragg area hotels (while apartment hunting), I've discovered that more money doesn't always buy a better hotel. Some of the cheaper 1-2 stars can out-accommodate their 4-to-5 star peers by sheer will, good service, efficient practices and intelligent design. This Knights Inn Fayetteville-Fort Bragg is one of those 1-2 star hotels. Now, part of my enthusiasm may stem from getting a good deal through Hotwire ($45+tax a night) and because I was given one of the "new renovated rooms". (If you can, you should try to ask for one of renovated rooms.) But it is more than that. It is also the location. The hotel is near shopping mall, restaurants and middle of downtown and base. It was easy access for me to go around less then 5-10 minutes I reach where I need to be + Manager Ruby gave me all directions for places, restaurants so it helped a lot. She informed me to book directly with hotel in future to get better deal if i decided to stay for 1 week or more. Renovated rooms are large, have comfortable beds and nice simple furniture. Also, you can tell the place is clean. The remotes I like with numbers but I can see hotel is still under upgrade renovation so I am sure
next visit will be better than this with everything. The rooms include a microwave and a refrigerator (no freezer) , a nice TV--all the usual. The free Complimentary continental breakfast is ok coffee, tea, juices, donuts, oat meals. In short, this Knights Inn Fayetteville-Fort Bragg is the best out of 5 hotels in Fayetteville area. Oh, and they have fast free internet that is letting me type this review! Not something 4 or 5 stars ever have... I loved their free wifi service, night security officer helped me to park car so I can see it at night time in front of my room ( I love outdoor corridor hotels, you can see your car from your room), manager Ruby’s all information about food, restaurants, mall etc and housekeeping staff was excellent as well.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
KnightsInnManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Dear Beverly J.

Thank you letting us know how your recent stay with us at the Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg was! Thanks for giving good feedback on our Manager Ruby, Night security officer and housekeeping staff. I will inform them about your good comments as well.

Happy Holidays!!

Been to Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg? Share your experiences!