“5* It More Than Met Every Expectation” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #18 of 49 hotels in Fayetteville
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“5* It More Than Met Every Expectation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stayed for first time at Fairfield Inn, Fayetteville, NC. Always stayed at Fairfield Inn, Florence, SC as mid-point for annual multi-family visits in Florida. Had always thought that the 2nd day drive from Orlando back to Philadelphia would be better if we went as far as Fayetteville, but hesitated because of the heavy military community might be a draw-back. Decided to use for 2 rooms this year.

Very nicely surprised what nice place this turned-out to be. Appears to be newer than Florence 95 and rooms were very nice: clean, big enough, bath just fine, excellent staff reception. Perfect location for the overnight stay. This TV also had my desired TCM channel. Perfect place for our purpose and a good value at senior rate.

Standard Fairfield Inn breakfast items. We always avail ourselves of this, but always stop for larger breakfast or wait a bit for full lunch elsewhere on the way.

One observation, we were given a local restaurant list at the desk. We went into town and none seemed to be our fit. All appeared to be either a fast food type or particularly moderate. We noticed a Ruby Tuesday's directly across from the hotel and we went back there. Absolutely met our dinner needs.

Will likely making more drives to & from Philadelphia & Florida relatives, so this will be our return hotel from Orlando.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

87 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Cherry Hill, NJ
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Fairfield Inn in I95 & 1319 E King Ave in Kingsland, GA and were very impressed so we decided to stop at the Fairfield Inn at 1925 Cedar Creed Rd on I95 in Fayetteville, NC. We came down in the morning to dirty tables, fruit that looked as though it had been in the bowl for a couple of weeks, and No half & half for coffee. The breakfast lady finally came out from the back with a cup of coffee in hand and stood by the door watching TV for a few minutes and then disappeared again. I went up to the front desk to ask if there was any cream for coffee other than the flavored creamers, the answer was "whats out there is all we have sir", and turned around going back to here work. This woman appeared to be a manager of some level, well dressed in a company uniform. No...gee I'm sorry sir or let me see what I can do. When I got back someone had opened a pint of milk and left it near the coffee. THIS IS A PLACE OF TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT APATHY! By the way we paid about $20 for the night over the the price in Kingsland, GA.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Stay here on our way to Florida. We stayed for one night and found it to be a fine place to stop, Hotel was clean, up to date and in good repair. Staff where friendly and attentive. Rooms where a little small but very clean. Breakfast was good with lots of choice. Lots of restaurants close by.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights while traveling on the East Coast.The customer service was excellent; The room a little small but still clean with refrig, iron, desk, blowdryer, bathroom area kinda small; Great Cont. Breakfast; Right next to shopping mall and plenty of places to eat; Recommend Joes Crab Shack

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
st simons island, ga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Basic Fairfield inn. New. Clean. Better than avg free BreKfast with make your own waffles with fresh berries and hard boiled eggs.

Watch out for the toilet flush. It'll take you and everything in the room down !

• Stayed January 2013
Lake City, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

This Hotel is located just off I-95 but is in a very quiet area. Staff was freindly and the place was
clean, very hot shower and the room had a mini frig and micorwave in it. I usually stay at Best Western but they don't have one in Fayettville . This hotel was just as nice as Best Western just more expensive.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor so you don't have to listen to people walking on the floor above!!!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Abingdon, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

This hotel is right off of I-95, Fayetteville. I stopped here on the way from Florida to Maryland. The area is quiet, however nicely built up with plenty of gas stops and fast food restaurants. Check in was a breeze and once again I was greeted by the friendly Marriott staff. Upon settling in the room I was called by the front desk inquiring if my room met my expectations, which was very nice. My room was outstandlingly clean and spotless - and like I always note at marriotts, even the faucets and hardware shine. There is always a fresh, clean smell and feel to the room, and the linens feel clean and sterile. The bed is heavenly, I just melted right into it and had a terrific sleep - very quiet hotel, as well. The room was a nice size, and although I was traveling solo, I could see taking my family along and getting two doubles. The four of us would fit there nicely, for an overnighter. There was a microwave and fridge combo, along with a coffee maker. I usually stay in Florence on my way up north, however wanted to keep traveling so hit this a little further up north. I will be staying here again, most definitely, when I travel north. I also recommend this hotel as a nice stayover for whomever stays in the Fayettville area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Been to Fairfield Inn Fayetteville I-95? Share your experiences!