“Great place to stay for the money” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1725 Jim Johnson Road, (off Cedar Creek Road), Fayetteville, NC 28132   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #34 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
“Great place to stay for the money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

This establishment has very professional management. They also have very kind employees. I would stay again when I am in the area on business. They have a decent selection on breakfast items. Great place to stay for the price.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Used our Choice Privileges Rewards Night on our way to Florida. Room was very clean, bed was comfortable, had a very restful night. Front desk staff pleasant. Will stay here again whether going to or coming back from Florida. Restaurants are also good in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Boca Raton, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Recently stayed here in room 226 for a one night stay. My wife, son and I came in very late and went right to sleep. When we woke the next morning. we noticed the walls in the bedroom and especially the bathroom were covered in mold. My wife immediately went to the front desk to complain. The young lady said she gets a lot of complaints about the mold. When asked why nothing was done she replied " I don't care about this place, I just work here". She said the manager "K.P." will be in at 12pm to issue a refund. as we had to leave we left our information and waited for a call from K.P. which never came. My wife then called Choice Hotels Guest Relations to lodge a formal complaint. She was told they would have the manager call back. When she finally spoke with. he told her he was not issuing a refund because "I didn't tell you to call anyone else". I guess this incompetent manager, being of Indian decent, felt he should have to give a woman permission to make a complaint. After hanging up on my wife she called Choice Hotels again( without his permission) who was very helpful, admitting the mold is a health issue and no one should be treated like this. They said they will issue a full refund (which should take 4-6 weeks, I'll keep you posted) Needless to say, as a person who travels extensively worldwide, I would recommend this place to no one. Unclean, bad management, front desk staff who admit they don't care. Definitely Quality Inn in Fayetteville N. C. is a place to steer clear of. If this is indicative of all the Quality Inns look for another chain.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We arrived at night, however; my first red flag was the dirty and greasy feeling door handles at the entrance. The staff is wonderful with all the service but this hotel it is not maintained well by management. Beds are worn, rugs not clean, air conditioner had a loud rattle and did not cool well at all. We were told we were getting a balcony room when making reservations, upon arrival we realized that was not true. In fact in the morning when we were leaving we realized this hotel did not have any balconies. The breakfast was good as my husband told me since not much food left when I arrived, which was 45minutes before ending time. Not much there to begin with as my husband is an early riser.
Kudos to staff at this location!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Manasquan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We had stayed here plenty of times before and have been pretty much satisfied with the tractor-trailer parking and being pet-friendly. However the past 2 times, the desk clerk was not very much help in checking us in. Took quite a bit of time and could not process a cash payment and give us a receipt without a problem. This time was no different - had to wait til the morning to get our receipt and because the evening person processed it incorrectly, the morning clerk had difficulty and said she could email it later on. Sorry, but I have to report receipts to my boss ASAP and can't wait for an email from the hotel. We were also a little taken aback by the group of workers who got rooms there but took to hanging outside the front lobby doors, smoking and drinking beer. And by 8:30 AM, the continental complimentary breakfast was almost non-existant. We also were given the same room we had once before which had loose carpeting at the door entrance - and tripped over that just about every time we went in and out. Hopefully, this hotel will correct the few problems that are beginning to crop up and not let it go down-hill.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids age 13 & 8) stayed here this past weekend for my son's baseball tournament about 10 miles away in Hope Mills, NC. I had read other reviews about the property being difficult to find, but my GPS took me straight there.

We arrived a little early and our room was available without having to wait -always a plus for me. The room was clean. The covers on the beds had a couple places that probably should be tended to, but we just pulled those off and put them aside. Certainly not even close to the worst I have seen. Others in our group thought their rooms were not clean enough, but I did not see any of them first hand, so I can't confirm or deny their claims.

The pool was only 3-5ft deep, but that suited our purposes well. The kids had a good time splashing around and cooling off. It appeared clean and tidy. I used the washing machine and dryer for a small charge. The washing machine did a great job getting the white ball pants clean, and the dryer had everything dry (including beach towels used at the pool) before the time was up.

Breakfast was very simple, but that's what I thought I was getting. Waffles, danish, toast, cereal, bagels, yogurt, coffee and juice were offered. For two mornings, there was enough variety that I did not have to eat the same thing twice, unless I chose to.

No issues with WiFi, as I had read from previous reviews. Our beds were comfortable, and we had no issues with noise.

Cheyenne was extremely helpful at the front desk, and Juan helped me when I originally made the reservation. Both were professional and courteous.

Overall, I was happy with our stay and the property met our needs. Nothing fancy. Just a great rate and a clean room.

Room Tip: All inside access rooms. Numbers lower than 20 are further away from pool. No issues staying next...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

The hallway on the third floor reeked of smoke, especially since there were no air filtering machines or an a/c that was turned on. Some of the smoke would seep into the room once in awhile. The room was clean, but aging. The ceiling was yellowing, a couple of the furnishings were broken or inoperable. The sheets and pillow cases had small burn holes or stains on them.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the woods are quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!