“Overkill!!!......for our meager needs. ” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall

You added Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4105 Sycamore Dairy Road, Fayetteville, NC 28303 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #5 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Overkill!!!......for our meager needs. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Either brand new or recently renovated hotel. Great location in Cross Creek Mall area. About 10-15 minutes from I-95 but worth the drive. All major conveniences are nearby. Supermarket, restaurants, fast food and shops. Simply, tons to keep you occupied. Stayed here twice within 3 weeks. Did 2 one-night stays while going up and down the east coast. Was our stopover, mid-trip in our 1,200 mile journey to and from Fort Lauderdale and Philadelphia. Friendly southern hospitality. Great rates. Large dog friendly. Full kitchen. Nice pool but closed due to fall weather. Overkill for our one night needs but we are believers of "more is better than less". Our 1 bedroom suite was spacious and very comfortable. It had 2 flat screen televisions. Wifi signal was strong.

Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review on both of your recent stays with us. I'm delighted that you found our location to be a convenient stopping point to and from your destination, and I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay each time. I do understand that our amenities can be quite overwhelming for a short term stay. Many of our guests stay for an extended period of time, so we are set up to be able to accommodate guests traveling for short and long term periods. In regards to the pool, unfortunately it is seasonal since it's located outdoors, but it is definitely an added value to our guests during season.

Thank you again for your sincere comments, and I hope we can be of service to you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Augusta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2014

This is my first time at an ESA property. I like the split rooms where the living / dining area are actually split from the bedroom. The rooms are not the largest but very adequate and would find that a small family of four could probably survive here for a while. The stove and frig in the kitchen area are low end products but functional. There is however a lack of eating space in the kitchen/living area. The bedroom is adequate and the mattress was comfortable. There is one thermostat for both the living and bedroom area. The bathroom is very small too but functional. Now for the not so good. Internet here is terrible. If you dont buy the upgraded internet you get a horrible connection that is very inconsistent. It is ok for general browsing but dont try to VPN or stream from netflix on this network. The towels… they are the cheap hard towels that barely soak up any water. Lots to be desired in this category. Parking was adequate and well lit. Outside was maintained very nice and this location is across the street from the mash house which is a plus. Plenty of other venues for food are just minutes away. Overall not a bad place.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this review, November 6, 2014
I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such a thorough review of your stay with us. I appreciate your comments about the layout and functionality of your room as well as the comfort of your mattress. Still, I do apologize that our free Wi-Fi connection strength and our bath towels did not meet your expectations. Please know that your feedback on these issues will be helpful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at ccm@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2014

I'm single lady in town to scout area as I am relocating for work. I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. I couldn't have been more pleased. My biggest concerns were: security and cleanliness. Honestly, I patted myself on the back for being so lucky as to have chosen this hotel. My decision to select this hotel was based on reviews. I was still a bit shaky but went with it. Now I am writing so that you will know what a great hotel this is.
The gentleman at the counter was ultra friendly and offered to stock my kitchen before I could even ask. He answered all my questions about the area and even some real estate advice.
The BED: my biggest concern was bedding being clean. I even brought my own pillow case! But needn't have bothered. I got the best rest ever. Ultra clean and soft bedding with a firm yet luxurious mattress. I was in a king suite. Fridge/freezer CLEAN. Counter tops CLEAN. They have a grab and go breakfast. More than adequate for me. Food Lion right across the street. Nice pool. Nice workout room. Restaurants within walking distance. Perfect location. Centrally located between Ft. Bragg and airport. Giant Mall 2 minutes. I highly recommend this hotel.
Karen
The place is perfect for an extended stay!

Room Tip: King suite west side is quite and great sunsets.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this review, October 2, 2014
My staff and I sincerely appreciate your review of your stay with us. Hearing that you felt you were in a clean, safe and friendly environment truly makes me feel proud of my staff and their efforts. Making sure our guests enjoy every aspect of their experience with us is our number one priority. We are continuously making changes to improve our guests' experience, and your comments let me know we are moving in the right direction. We hope we can be of service to you again, and thank you for choosing Extended Stay America!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

My stay was wonderful! The staff was very friendly and was helpful in every sense of the word! The deluxe suite was perfectly welcoming! This was my first time at an Extended Stay hotel and I will definitely be staying here again! Thanks for everything!

• Stayed July 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us. I'm delighted to read that my staff was friendly and helpful, and that your suite was comfortable and welcoming. We are continuously making changes to better delight our guests, and comments such as yours lets me know we are moving in the right direction. Thanks again for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Bear, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

In June we attended the USOpen in Pinehurst. This was the closest hotel available and I arranged this trip one year in advance once Open tickets were secured. I was pleasantly surprised by several things. The hotel was clean and neat which I expected but was glad to see, the traveling from Fayetteville to Pinehurst was simple, and the surrounding area of the hotel had everything you would want. Plenty of restaurants, coffee, ice cream shops, and golf courses. The rooms have kitchens so our leftovers were easily saved for later. My only complaint would be that the breakfast is slim pickings. Coffee, breakfast snack and piece of fruit is offered. No biggie all in all. Still recommend staying here.

Room Tip: All rooms are equal, and fine.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that our hotel was so convenient for you. We strive to provide our guests with all the comforts of home, so we are thrilled to hear that we reached our goal during your stay.

Thanks again for your review. We hope you enjoy the rest of your summer.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

An average stay all around could have been made better with friendlier managers and a more attentive cleaning crew. The rooms are average for an extended stay, however aren't cleaned well. I had several frustrating billing issues that were made even more difficult by management. The regular front desk staff was cordial, however sometimes lacked techinal expertise to help me. Their managers were sometimes even less helpful and often a bit rude. Given other choices in the area, I say look around ...you can and will find better!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Kenan - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience. We sincerely apologize for the billing issues and the poor service you experienced during your stay with us. It is our mission to make sure all of our guests enjoy a relaxing stay with warm service from each and every member of our staff; we are sorry that we did not meet this goal during your stay. We will be working with our entire staff to ensure we are always providing our guests with superior service.

Thanks again for your review. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
south florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

The main reason I'm giving this hotel two stars is that when we called the 800 number and made a reservation we were quoted one number - when we got there ( which was around 9:30pm) we were charged at least $75 more. $200 for one night - on a Thursday - in May - no events. The rooms are nothing to write home about - I've been in renovated Holiday Inn Expresses that were much nicer.

Room Tip: Make sure you have a iron clad room rate - we got jacked.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall? Share your experiences!