“Satisfaction Plus” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Columbia
“Satisfaction Plus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

Great location and highly competent staff coupled with a nice room meant a pleasant couple of days spent at the Wyndham Fayetteville.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

JohnSeneca, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Fayetteville, responded to this review, December 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review our hotel! We really are blessed to be located in the heart of Fayetteville, close to Fort Bragg, shopping malls, and numerous restaurants. Thank you for noting the quality of our staff members - they do strive to make your stay the best it can possibly be. Again, thank you for the kind words and we hope to see you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Fayetteville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

My stay was great. There was only one concern. I decided to extend my stay and I was told by that I would have to make a new reservation. The next morning I did so. The gentleman at the desk provided me with the necessary paperwork to sign and then he handed me two new keys and was also about to give me another $10 discount ticket to the Steakhouse except he didn't. He thought that I did not see him as he slipped the ticket out and put it to the side. After eating breakfast, I went to the desk and I asked him a question about the computer room and he was very short with me. I am a nurse and I don't indulge in racial issues. Otherwise, everything else was excellent. I got married that day (Dec. 6) and my husband came with me when I returned to the hotel. When I entered into the hotel, instead of focusing on my huband, my thought was about how the gentleman at the desk treated me.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize that your stay was anything short of perfect. However, I am curious if you have reviewed the correct hotel, since we do not now, nor have we ever offered $10 coupons to any restaurant at our property. We do have a promotion where you receive specials at 7 different restaurants simply by providing your room key. Hopefully you can try that out when you do stay with us! Have a great holiday season!
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

We stayed here while visiting family in Fayetteville. We usually stay closer to the mall, but decided to try this location for a few reasons. One being that I have learned a lot about Wyndham and have had the pleasure of meeting a lot of people from their corporate office and I am always happy to support such wonderful people. Secondly, being Thanksgiving I wanted to avoid the mall area and this seemed like a good spot.

Everyone at the hotel was great, from check in to check out it was a wonderful experience. My son had some issues with other chains and their detergent, so he asked them what they use and they treated him with such respect (which is unfortunately rare to find someone to talk to a 6 year old so nicely and not dismiss his fears) even though I assured him it would not be an issue.

I chipped a tooth while in town, and while my family helped me deal with it I have to say the breakfast staff was so nice. I mentioned it one morning and the employee actually asked if I was ok eating what was there. I was, but it was a nice touch. The room was clean and comfortable, and everything about our stay was perfect. We definitely found our new hotel when we are in town!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
JohnSeneca, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Fayetteville, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am very happy that you received such excellent treatment from the staff during your stay. We strive to provide professional and courteous service to all of our guests. Your feedback is very important to us and I can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you chose ours. We hope to see you again! Again, thank you for the kind words and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Fayetteville? Share your experiences!