“Clean, comfortable room” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Miami, Florida
“Clean, comfortable room”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

The only issue I had was the that pillows were very lumpy and uncomfortable. Otherwise room and hotel is clean with friendly hotel staff

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

We booked our stay months in advance for our trip south. I called at least a dozen hotels looking for one with a real crib (not a pack and play) and this hotel was the only one that had what I was looking for. The woman working at the front desk was very nice and friendly. During a second trip to the car, she also asked how the room was. The room was great and the cribs were exactly how they explained them. The only complaint that I have was the unfriendly person working the breakfast area. It was made clear that breakfast was 6am-9am. We arrived at the breakfast area at 8:40 and the line to make a waffle had 4 people in it. After waiting for 15 minutes, the woman pulled the waffle mix while I was the next one in line. I then went to get a milk and she took the cereal just before i could get my hands on a box. Lastly, I was able to get a bagel. There she was, taking the butter right in front of me. I saw a man in a suit and approached him just to tell him that multiple people including myself were disappointed with the unfriendly service from the woman running the breakfast area. I was quickly dismissed by the man and he stated that we were told at check in about the 9am breakfast. I again stated that they should care more about their customers. He stated that he had a right payroll and couldn't bend the 9:00 rule. Instead of trying to do something to fix the issue, the manager just pointed to his payroll. Everything was great except that last part. Hopefully the feedback provided will help this hotel improve.

• Stayed July 2013
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for the night on the way from New Jersey to Hilton Head. The staff is very friendly, but the room could be cleaner. The bathroom in our room had mold in bathroom. I hope this is an isolated problem. Otherwise, the location is good near 95, close to restaurants and generally what you would expect for a quick stop off.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Fayetteville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Fayetteville

Address: 4182 Sycamore Dairy Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28303
Location: United States > North Carolina > Fayetteville
#5 Family Hotel in Fayetteville
#11 Business Hotel in Fayetteville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Fayetteville 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Fayetteville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Fayetteville Hotel Fayetteville
Wingate Hotel Fayetteville

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Fayetteville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.