“Great stay-Almost Perfect” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4182 Sycamore Dairy Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28303   |
Ranked #16 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
“Great stay-Almost Perfect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

We booked our stay months in advance for our trip south. I called at least a dozen hotels looking for one with a real crib (not a pack and play) and this hotel was the only one that had what I was looking for. The woman working at the front desk was very nice and friendly. During a second trip to the car, she also asked how the room was. The room was great and the cribs were exactly how they explained them. The only complaint that I have was the unfriendly person working the breakfast area. It was made clear that breakfast was 6am-9am. We arrived at the breakfast area at 8:40 and the line to make a waffle had 4 people in it. After waiting for 15 minutes, the woman pulled the waffle mix while I was the next one in line. I then went to get a milk and she took the cereal just before i could get my hands on a box. Lastly, I was able to get a bagel. There she was, taking the butter right in front of me. I saw a man in a suit and approached him just to tell him that multiple people including myself were disappointed with the unfriendly service from the woman running the breakfast area. I was quickly dismissed by the man and he stated that we were told at check in about the 9am breakfast. I again stated that they should care more about their customers. He stated that he had a right payroll and couldn't bend the 9:00 rule. Instead of trying to do something to fix the issue, the manager just pointed to his payroll. Everything was great except that last part. Hopefully the feedback provided will help this hotel improve.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for the night on the way from New Jersey to Hilton Head. The staff is very friendly, but the room could be cleaner. The bathroom in our room had mold in bathroom. I hope this is an isolated problem. Otherwise, the location is good near 95, close to restaurants and generally what you would expect for a quick stop off.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Elizabethtown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

This hotel and Staff personnel are true professionals and I would encourage other hotels to use their model because they've figured it out; taking care of people regardless of there status class is the bottomline and they do it with such class and grace. I'd stay here a million more times than the usual places I've stayed during my trips to Fayetteville, N.C. At Wingate People come first!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

JohnSeneca, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Fayetteville, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review our Hotel. I am sincerely thankful for your heartfelt comments about our staff. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. It is our hope that you return to stay with us again!
If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 910-826-9200.
John Seneca, AGM

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Fayetteville? Share your experiences!