“Very convenient for a quick stay” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Elizabeth City
Greenville, South Carolina
“Very convenient for a quick stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Stopped here for a night on our drive back home to SC and everything ran as smoothly as you could possibly hope for! A very very nice and clean hotel, they even have a pool that was a huge big plus after a long day of driving. The room was spacious and the beds were comfortable and they serve a convenient little breakfast in the morning.

Absolutely would recommend!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Melissa C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Elizabeth City, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful review. Our staff works hard to ensure that each guest has a nice, clean room and friendly service from check in to check out. I am glad that you were able to relax in our indoor pool while traveling through. The Fairfield Inn & Suites Elizabeth City looks forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
stewart2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

they are remodeling however it seemed like they were doing a great job not to bother guest we stayed in one of the rooms that is done already very nice will be great place when they are finished and got to meet there new manager she was very pleasant and professional

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
MyFairfield, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Elizabeth City, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful comments. We are working hard during renovation to ensure excellent customer service. We hope you will come back again to the Fairfield Inn & Suites Elizabeth City.
Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

I am on the road a lot for work related activities and this kind of quality is almost extinct at this rate. I could go on and on, but let me tell you about the things that I really noticed. Although I did not take advantage of the indoor pool, I was in the hot tub every night. Most hotels fail to keep up with daily maintenance or they lower the temperature this time of year to reduce overall operating costs. It was hot, very clean and the water was crystal clear. The hot breakfast is very good with scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage (or both), plus all of the other good stuff. Evening meals are served on Tuesday and Wednesday, which is almost as good as breakfast. I also want to mention that the room was great. HBO (2 channels) is included with the cable. The staff was wonderful.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
MyFairfield, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Elizabeth City, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful comment on Trip Advisor. I appreciate that you took the time to make specific comments, as that is how we improve moving forward. All guest comments are taken very seriously by myself and the staff. We are all delighted that you feel our hotel is a gem. We truly appreciate your business and I hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next visit to Elizabeth City.
Wilson, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

My family loves staying here. Very friendly people with great service and a clean hotel. My kids just love the indoor pool and the hot tub is a BIG plus. My family will stay here again and would recommend to others

• Stayed December 2013
MyFairfield, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Elizabeth City, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We truly appreciate your business and are glad we were able to accommodate you during your stay. I will share your comments with all of our team members. We look forward to your next visit to Elizabeth City.
Ahoskie, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

I made accommodations for my family from Baltimore, MD for my graduation from ECSU. It was a pleasure to have such great service not only with the rooms, even the meeting room in which I held my gathering following graduation. The entire process from reserving a block to reserving the meeting room was all GREAT service. Especially the front desk help; Melissa made sure the entire family and myself had a comfortable and relaxing weekend. Will defiantly and always be my number 1 choice.

Room Tip: Love the Executive Suite :)
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Forestville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stay here visiting my cousin who is a student a ECSU and this hotel was located in a great location near everything. The front desk staff were great with assisting from informing us that she had a Baseball team coming in later and put us on the opposite floor from them. Excellent and I will be staying again when I return next year in May.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Terry F, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Elizabeth City, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you for your compliments on the hotel and staff. We do our very best to make every guest's stay 100% satisfactory. We hope that if you ever have any sugguestions as to how we can improve the overall guest experience you will let us know.
Apex, North Carolina, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice in the past year when visiting the city for business. Both stays were comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful with suggestions for dining. The property is well kept and the room was clean. When visiting Elizabeth City, I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Terry F, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Elizabeth City, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Thank you for the great compliments you posted about the staff and property. We really appreciate positive comments from our guest. We hope to continue to provide excellent service to you so that we can continue to be your hotel of choice in Elizabeth City.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Elizabeth City? Share your experiences!