“Late evening bite” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Late evening bite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

Was looking for something light and and more interested In a good wine selection actually. This place fit the bill. Ordered the potato soup which was the soup du jour and it was very good. Followed it with the shrimp tapas plate and it was also very good. A glass of Rioja followed by a glass of the house Malbec was a perfect complement to the food. I would certainly recommend this establishment to anyone visiting the area as I was.

• Visited September 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Houston, Texas
“Nice surprise in Durham”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

We saw this place on Trip Advisor and were looking for a nice local restaurant - not a chain. This funky little restaurant was a delight. Not fancy, but the staff was super accommodating and the food was great. Definitely go back next time we are in Durham. Also, loved getting to try their limoncello and grappa.

Visited August 2014
North Carolina
“A little bit of Italy in Durham”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

We tried Melo on a whim, wanting to try a place new to us. Traditional setting with attentive wait staff. They were great helping us with dietary restrictions. Food was fresh and authentically prepared. Will definitely eat here again!

New York,New York
“Terrific Trattoria”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

Wonderful food, atmosphere, service and location! Superb Mediterranean, tapas and wines.Fantastic chef and waitstaff.

Visited August 2014
Hillsborough, North Carolina
“all around greatness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

visited this place for the first time last week for lunch on my lunch break and had a lunch special. I had a half BLT and and soup that way to die for! for the place being as busy as it was, the two servers were very attentive. a lady name asha was very kind and made sure to keep my refills coming. when I told her it was my first time there she brought out the dinner menu and showed me her favorite items and invited me back. in fact I came back that night and very glad I did. I got a Greek salad and lamb chops cooked to perfection. asha was there again and even remembered me. I will be here at least once a week. all of the staff members had a warm and welcoming personality. thanks asha

• Visited August 2014