“Delecious but ....” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Durham, North Carolina
“Delecious but ....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

The food and the staff were excellent. I feel to have paid $60.00 plus a tip I should have received a lot more shrimp. I took my Mother out to dinner for her birthday. I felt I should've had plenty of leftovers.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Seattle, Washington
“Great Sushi, Reasonable Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I ate here on Sunday of Memorial day weekend. The place was busy, but no packed. I was alone and do not have a huge appetite so I went to the Sushi bar which was empty. The waitress was super friendly and very pleasant. I ordered a half roll which was huge, then I had a small salad with ginger dressing. The dressing was amazing. I also ordered the scallop tempoura with vegetables. I got six good sized scallops with a large zuchinni, large sweet potatoe, onion slice and green pepper. The tempura was 7.95 and I was amazed by the low price and hgh quality. I would highly recommend this restaurant. I wish I had been there longer, as I would have liked to try the habatchi. Since it was a slow night the sushi chef and my waittress chated with me for some time. Sundays are half price cold sake night and they have a huge selection to choose from and this is great value.

• Visited May 2013
Madison, Alabama
“Great service on a busy night.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

The parking lot was packed but we went in anyway. We were told it would be at least 90 minutes before we could get a table. We asked if there was a bar where we could order food. We were dirercted to the Sushi Bar and found a table. Super fast service - excellent rib eye steak with brown rice and fabulous vegetables. We had a great meal and were in and out of there in 65 minutes. Great place.

Visited April 2013
Denver, Colorado
“I've eaten here on a number of occasions....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

and have always been very pleased. It is great value as you get tons to eat. I always have the hibachi with some sushi as well. They use very good ribeye for the steak hibachi and the sushi is always tasty and fresh.

• Visited April 2013
Burlington, North Carolina
“My favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

For chain Japanese restaurants this is my favorite! I LOVE their food. I've been to all three locations and I've always been satisfied. We go about once a month and try to go on Tuesdays (half priced wine) or Wednesdays (cheap martini night). I always get the Hibachi Filet and my husband always gets Steak and Shrimp. We call ahead because it is always busy and there is always a wait. Great place to grab dinner!! Also their Ginger Sauce and Ginger Dressings are amazing.

• Visited January 2013