“Nice Budget Hotel in RTP” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4919 S Miami Blvd, Durham, NC 27703 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe )   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #36 of 67 hotels in Durham
Morrisville, North Carolina
“Nice Budget Hotel in RTP”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed here for 10 days with family. Nice property in RTP. Hotel provides kitchen facilities making it ideal for families who likes to cook. Rooms are clean with all basic amenities included like TV, refridgerator, microwave, dishwasher etc
Coffee shop has free coffee and muffines, fruites etc. good to have something available in morning rush. one good thing about this hotel is free shuttle for nearby places and to your office if it is in RTP. Walmart is less than a mile and its open 24*7.
Overall a nice hotel. last but not the least, hotel staff is nice & helpful. Hotel Manager is also friendly.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the amenities and the customer service during your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

49 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

Never stayed at a extended stay hotel before. I must say that I really enjoyed my stay. After a long day with fighting with Delta airline it was great coming into a place where the staff really means it when they say Hi. I had a clean room and a nice dinner at a local spot. The other great thing is the hotel allows there van to take you to a nice spot for dinner and they comes back to pick you up. Really like the breakfast in the morning. The desk clerk Keswann was helpful and such a big help. Let me not forget about kelly who checked me in or Harold who picked me up from the airport. I was very welcoming having the Area Manager riding with the can driver to pick me up. I will come back again.

Thanks

• Stayed February 2013
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that management and staff took excellent care of you. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here every week over the last 8 months. It has always been clean and the staff always friendly and helpful (especially Keswanna, Clayton and Edward). But there were inconsistencies with the rooms (TV or DVD not working, missing kitchen utensils, etc.). Recently, however, they have made great strides - new sheets/comforters n every room, better bathroom amenities, grat improvements in the breakfast bar, etc.
I recommend this hotel for a short OR extended stay...I feel they have listened to their customers and are continually trying to enhance the customer experience...and the price is right!

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you are enjoying the upgrades in the hotel, and we will continue to listen and respond to our customers requests. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I stated at this location on Feburary 5. For two days. Everyone was helpful and made my stay great. I was in town because I had a appointment at Duke. My first time staying at a Extendedstay hotel but not my last. When I needed something the staff was all over it I did not have to wait. Love the fact that I can cook my own food. The van took me to Walmart and I cooked me a meal every night. The managers there was great also. They came out and had convo with the guest. I will be back.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed both the staff and the convienence of our room amenities. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

great hotel, wonderful amenities and the awesome staff - Edward, Nikisha, Clayton, Kelly, Jamie, Craig... all are very nice to their customers. I have been staying here for more than 3 months now and have no plans of leaving any time soon... it is definitely a home away from home....

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff is taking such great care of you, we take great pride in our staff and service. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Can't beat the service of the staf, the clendlynes of the rooms and the value for your dollar! I They just upgraded thr rooms and exterior. You also get a kitchen, that alows you to cook your own food. you must however try the chinese food "Ping pong" nearby, theyr van will take you! Matt

• Stayed January 2013
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
"I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Durham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is my second year at Extended Stay America (Previously Extended Stay Hotel) and I feel that I am in a better position to share my experience with others. In a nutshell, if I wasn't satisfied with the services here, I wouldn't have stayed that long. This is like an 'ALL YOU CAN STAY' where management and staff are very cooperative and sensitive to your problems.

Room Tip: The management and staff are very cooperative and sensitive to travelers problems. Tell them what yo...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
"It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way,"" and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Been to Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. - South? Share your experiences!