“It's Italian” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Satellite Beach
“It's Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Italian food..well what else can you say. It is just down home good Italian. If ordering out, I get the kids portion. meatballs are really good and the desserts look outstanding. A little hard to get into the parking lot but you can go through the motel next door. Right off the i85 exit at Hillandale Rd.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

68% Recommend
“Closed.....Bummer!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

This restaurant has either moved or closed. There is now a place called the Blue Olive in this location. Bummer - I was really looking forward to Italian.

Josephine F, Owner at Pomodoro Italian Kitchen, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
I am sorry you had this happen. But we are not in the shopping center. We are located across the street in a free standing building on the corner of Hillandale Road and I-85. Please come back and see us.
“Nice cozy and moderately priced Italian ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I was working in Durham and was wanting something more than fast food for lunch. Decided to give it a try and was pleasantly surprised. The restaurant is in an old nicely remodeled Shoneys. Fast service, good food and reasonably priced. It's a winner if you have a hankering for Italian If you are looking for a five star experience, as it seems some of the other reviewers were, this is not the place. Just good and affordable Italian food.

Liberty, Missouri, United States
“Huge menu, good tasting food, not-so-good afterward”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

It was really easy for each member of my family to find something to eat, due to the gigantic menu. Prices were reasonable. One of us thought the food tasted great, the other two thought it was just good. I ordered the 3-type manicotti -- it tasted really good, but I did find that later, let's just say, it 'didn't agree with me'. I'm currently undecided about whether I'd go here again.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Norfolk, Virginia
“PIZZA was GREAT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

We were at a wedding earlier in the day and needed a snack, Pom's was within walking distance to the hotel. It turned out to be a great spot. Quiet, good service and great food. We ordered a meat pizza and had it cut in 8 slices because there were four of us. It was to die for. I would recommend this to the locals and the out of towners. Great Spot!

• Visited October 2013