“We would describe Pomodoro's as "Semplicemente meraviglioso," Simply Wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pomodoro Italian Kitchen

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Springbrook Township
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

We ate at this Italian Restaurant in Durham NC while visiting. This restaurant offers REAL Italian home made cooked food with awesome service and at a price that is very reasonable. I ate their delicious home made Tortellini soup and Grilled Salmon while my friends had Stuffed Shells and fries, and Chicken Parmesan. If you visit Durham and you are or love home made Italian food then you must eat at this restaurant!

Visited August 2011

Western North Carolina
“Standard US Italian Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2011

Pomodoros had the advantage of being near our hotel, and open on Sunday, and we enjoyed our dinner. It's a fine, standard Italian restaurant. What more can I say?

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Durham, North Carolina
“The Best EVER!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2010

I have to say the best Italian EVER!!!!! I come from an Italian background so I know good Italian when I see it. You can smell when you walk in the homemade sauces. I have tried a least 15 pasta dishes and the Pizza, all DELICIOUS. You have to try it out. Oh, if you ever have an event they can hold parties from 20-100 people. I was there one evening and they had a Wedding Rehearsal Dinner there, the room was setup beautifully. Defintely would recommend.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bluffton, SC
“Not to my liking”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2010

The food is very filling....lots of pasta with heavy sauce. It is probably to the liking of college students who need more to eat.
The wait staff is not very courteous....sometimes I felt as though
it was effort for them to wait on us.
It may just be me, but I do not like it when the wait staff addresses our party with
"Hi Guys." I am not a guy.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere