“Not the friendliest of people....” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek, Vegetarian, Middle Eastern, Vegan
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Not the friendliest of people....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

Today businesses that do really well understand a few basic principles of customer service... be pleasant and friendly and you will be rewarded. Have been there several times, but almost always reluctantly. Reason is not the food... honestly the food is good to better than average... however, the folks behind the counter are for lack of a better term "cold". Cold (bitter cold at times). It almost makes the place un-inviting. They need to work on "warming up" to customers. They are not doing wonders for the post-911 culture. I myself being an Arab-American can see this plain and simple.

• Visited February 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Durham, NC
“I was treated Terribly!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2010

I went into this restaurant to order some lunch one afternoon. After placing my order and receiving my food, I politely brought it to the owner and managers attention that my order was incorrect. I informed them that I could not eat salt because I was nine months pregnant and it would cause me to swell up. Both of them rudely told me that that was not what I asked for and they told me I needed to take my food and leave. I told them I couldnt eat that. It was at that point the female manager started yelling at me and throwing the receipt in my face telling me that is not what I ordered. She then went on to take the next customer, while I was standing there in shock of how she was talking to me. After she realized I was not leaving she snatched my food back, gave me my money, and ordered me to leave and never return again!! Everyone behind me in line was very upset with her attitude and a few people walked out behind me. I am very dissappointed at how I was treated, especially at nine months pregnant

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great salads and falafel.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2009

Great salads and falafel.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This place is a solid 4-star - great basic middle eastern food (save for the baked-off-site pitas). However, the sign...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2009

This place is a solid 4-star - great basic middle eastern food (save for the baked-off-site pitas). However, the sign taped to the counter by the cash register warning "DO NOT ASK FOR KETCHUP" (because this thoughtfully prepared ethnic cuisine where such a sad condiment has no place) bumps it over the top to five stars.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Haven't had anything bad...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2008

Haven't had anything bad here yet