“Nice surprise!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Parizade is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 655 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Parizade is Mediterranean inspired culinary creations. A vast open kitchen spans the length of the restaurant. Surreal art by Henryk Fantazos adorns the walls and ceiling. Parizade is truly the crowning jewel of Giorgios Hospitality Group. *Large parties, please call the restaurant at 919-286-9712*
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Nice surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

We stopped by unexpectedly and enjoyed the evening. Charles was our server and could not have been more thoughtful. My husband had the hangar steak and I had the pasta special with salmon (it is much better than it sounds). Both entrees had excellent flavor and were served piping hot. We shared the octopus salad for an appetizer. Nice wine menu. Thanks for everything Charles!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Wedding Reception great set up”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Wedding - dinner - reception for my niece held here. Was a great set up with cocktails outside in rear courtyard and dinner in rooms in the rear off of that patio. Food was very good. They did a menu service for about 75 people fairly quickly.

Visited June 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great experience in unexpected location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

First off, it is in a bank building plaza, so you will need to know where you are going. Once you get there, it will more than worth it. The food is first-rate, the wine list is extensive and affordable, and the service is great. The orange cake dessert was divine.

Visited July 2013
“A pretty happy birthday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Friends took our extended family here for a birthday dinner in early June, and it was a lot of fun. The environment is robust and the staff attentive and resourceful. From what members of our party were saying, I judge that the food went from so-so to excellent. My soup was salty and my fettuccine rather perfunctory. At the end we received an enormous dessert boat with many kinds of cakes and pastries--again with reports ranging from so-so to wonderful.

At one point during the evening I reported that there seemed to be a leak around a urinal in the men's room; the staff seemed nonchalant, as if such things happened all the time. At any rate, I did not think the place was at its best--maybe a notch or two below the standard established on an earlier visit.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
North Carolina
“Great restaurant in an unexpected location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Someone recommended this restaurant so my husband and I thought we would try it. We we're surprised it was in an office type building. Despite the outside appearance the inside was nice and great decor. The wait staff was attentive. The wine choice was good ( I had a glass of a Spanish Cabernet). My husband had the tuna tartar appetizer which he said was good, I had the baked goat cheese with dates. It was good, not great, It would have been better with more dates and better bread choice. Dinner was crab cake and seafood risotto. We both loved it and decided to go for a chocolate cake desert with ice cream. It was excellent. We will go back. Would rate 4.5 stars if had the option.

Visited June 2013