“worst time ever” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Korman Communities Research Triangle Park

Korman Communities Research Triangle Park
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Durham
Korman Communities Research Triangle Park
You added Korman Communities Research Triangle Park to your Saves list
300 Seaforth Dr., Durham, NC 27713   |
Ranked #52 of 69 Hotels in Durham
A TripAdvisor Member
“worst time ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2004

I found the Korman lacking in basic warmth and kindness, I was dissappointed to find that the staff seemed to be more conserned with "the right kind of people" (which I guess luckily we were, as they let us know) then ensuring that the guest were well cared for and comfortable. I would reccommend that any traveler who does not wish to be subjected to this type of (dare I say it) snobbish or more accurately borish behavior, would better spend their leisure time in a more welcoming environment. While the Korman Corp calls their staff, select and elite, I would suggest that they would be better served by making them kind and efficient.

1 review from our community

Been to Korman Communities Research Triangle Park? Share your experiences!