“great location for RDU Airport” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 67 Hotels in Durham
Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
“great location for RDU Airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

This was a great location to stay before our early flight from RDU. Rooms were clean, quiet and beds were comfortable. Very nice location right off I 40. Good value for the money!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Forsyth, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

What an outstanding hotel and staff. Willing to help and give advice for whatever a traveler's needs. Rooms AND bathrooms clean. Couldn't ask for a better room or location.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Sevierville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

We needed a hotel close to Duke University Hospital. Sleep Inn was the perfect location.We expected the regular hotel experience. What we received was Five Star Excellence!!! The hotel was spotless,all the associates friendly and helpful,the room fresh and clean. But one young man stood out. Paul Abele. He was there when we checked in. Helped us locate my creamer I have in my morning coffee. Showed us where the luggage carrier was to bring our things in. When Our shower light burned out later that night once again it was Paul Abele who was there within minutes to replace it.The next day when we checked out he was by the counter and being so impressed by him I asked him for the managers name so I might report what an outstanding employee he was. He gave me his card and simply asked me to leave feedback about our hotel experience at this website. I smiled thanked him and just stuck the card in my purse. Sitting down to write this review I read the card-NOW I understood why all the employees where so great and helpful. Because the "employees" card read General Manger under Paul's name!! Thank you Paul-your dedication had made this Sleep Inn Exceptional!!

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Paul A, General Manager at Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport, responded to this review, October 25, 2011
Thanks for your response. My staff and I take great pride in providing ultimate guest service. I look forward to your next visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011 via mobile

Craig, who worked the front desk at 2am made all the difference in the world for us. We missed the breakfast but the rooms were clean and the hotel was close to the airport which was convenient.

• Stayed October 2011
Paul A, Manager at Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport, responded to this review, October 18, 2011
Thank you for your response. It is always a pleasure helping our guests, providing ultimate guest service. We strive to improve our services every day and appreciate your business.

Respectfully
Paul Abele CHA
Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

I visit this area on business at least once a month, and I usually stay here at least one of the nights.
My rooms have always been clean, and the entire hotel seems this way. Breakfast is decent (the biscuits and gravy is nice), and hotel staff has always been helpful. Exercise room has a treadmill, bike, and elliptical.
The area is very nice. Convenient location right off of the highway and close to RDU.
They have one computer in the lobby for customer use, and it has been helpful for me.

Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Paul A, Manager at Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport, responded to this review, October 4, 2011
Thanks for your comments. My staff and I continually try to improve our level of quality and service. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.
Respectfully,
Paul Abele
Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2010

We needed a hotel near the airport for an early-morning departure and this place fit the bill. It's right off the interstate, but very quiet. The breakfast was excellent - they even had homemade biscuits and gravy! The room was very nice and the bathroom was spotless. We couldn't have asked for more and the price was very reasonable as well. If we ever get to Raleigh again we will definitely stay here.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Raleigh, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2009

This is easily the cleanest hotel I have ever visited. The room was perfect. We spent a relaxing weekend in the Raleigh area and the Sleep Inn was the right choice. The check-in staff was super friendly and the room was great. We had a queen room that faced the front of the building. I hate to repeat myself, but the room was spotless. The refrigerator in the room was great for our toddlers milk and the plasma tv was a nice touch. I also like the fact that the room had a shower stall instead of a bathtub as it felt much cleaner. The hallways and parking lot were very well lit and clean. I was also surprised at how clean the stairwells were. We used them instead of the elevator most of the time and I couldn't believe how clean they looked. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Much nicer than I expected a Sleep Inn to be.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

Been to Sleep Inn Raleigh / Durham Airport? Share your experiences!