“Another Good Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 67 Hotels in Durham
SoBoVa.
“Another Good Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

My second stay here it was a full house. Lots of people but the staff took care of everyone with smiles and patience. Our room was clean and smelled fresh. Breakfast was a hit. Lots of variety and the food was restocked fast even with a large volume of guest. I come to Durham often and I have found my favorite hotel. Thank you!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Dear ques,

Thank you for choosing us again; I'm delighted to read we are your top choice in Durham! It's also great to hear you found our service friendly and helpful and everything well-stocked even though we were very busy. Thanks again for your review and we can't wait for your next stay!

Daly Seven, Inc

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Good workspace accomodations, acceptable complimentary internet speed, very nice exercise facility if you can find the time to use it. Highly recommend this location as it is close to major highway and shopping center for variety of meal options.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Dear 456keithj,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and your strong recommendation! I'm glad to hear our accommodations were great for your business travel and that our location worked well for your needs. Thank you again for your praise and we'll see you the next time you're in the area!

Granite Falls, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I found the Hampton Inn and Suites to be friendly and efficient. Crystal welcomed me and encouraged me to enjoy warm chocolate chip cookie. The room was neat and clean. The breakfast was hot and enjoyable with a nice variety.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear RMSW54,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our Hampton Inn & Suites and are delighted you had a superior stay all-around! Thanks so much for your kind words for our staff and 5-star ratings across the board. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in town!

Smyrna, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Had a short stopover in Durham, NC during a long drive up north and I was very pleased with the condition of this hotel and location. The large King size suite was very spacious with a couch, built in desk/room divider and wet bar area. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. Located conveniently to I-85 and a shopping mall.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear Larry B,

Thank you for choosing us for your stopover; I'm glad you found everything excellent and found your suite very spacious! We are grateful for your strong ratings and look forward to seeing you the next time you pass through Durham. Thanks again for your review!

Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This was our first stay at this property. We came to the area in June for the US Open @ Pinehurst. We stayed at this hotel Friday and Saturday evening. The front desk staff were very nice, helpful and polite. Our room was very clean. On Friday evening after traveling it was nice to walk across the parking lot to dinner. We were so tired on Saturday evening -- when we drove back from Pinehurst we decided to eat dinner at the same rest -- they had great food and good service.

Room Tip: Our room was on the 3rd floor -- center of the hotel -- faced the back parking lot -- we could see t...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear elon91463,

Thank you for your review and we hope you enjoyed the US Open! I'm delighted you found our staff excellent and we provided a comfortable environment for you to rest after the long days. We are grateful for your 5-star ratings and look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Durham! Thanks again for your comments.

Sunset Beach, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Went to Durham to see a show at DPAC (Durham Performing Arts Center) and were lucky enough to find this hotel. It is immaculate, the staff is friendly and extremely helpful and the breakfast was excellent. It was a girls trip so we stayed 2 nights to spend time shopping. What a great little City this is and we will return. So much to do and places to eat and great shopping areas. The front desk was so helpful in getting us a cab service to go to and from the show and giving us suggestions about where to eat, etc. This is one of the nicest Hampton Inns you can find and a definite A+.

Room Tip: The suites in the hotel cost just a little more than the regular rooms but they are extremely roomy...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Dear TheHex2,

Thank you for your review and we hope you enjoyed the show! I'm very pleased to read we were one of your favorite Hampton experiences and you found our staff so helpful and friendly. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Durham!

princeton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Was super clean with friendly staff. We will stay again next year. The staff alway took the extra step to help you. Housekeeping diid great job on room everyday. We go to Durham every year. We have found the place where we will stay every year.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear Cristi K,

Thanks so much for your kind words - we're delighted to be your home away from home in Durham! We're glad to hear you found us so clean and felt our staff went above and beyond to accommodate your needs. Thank you again for your praise and we can't wait for your next stay!

Daly Seven, Inc

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85? Share your experiences!