“Quick service” 4 of 5 stars

Description: www.noodles.com
LEXINGTON
“Quick service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I came here to get a to go order just before closing. The parking lot was packed due to a couple of other restaurants in the same little complex. I was about to give up when a spot opened up right in front of the restaurant. You order at the cash register here and they bring you your food (or as in my case wait for your take away) The whole staff was friendly and helpful. My order just took a few minutes to put together. I got a regular bowl of the steak stroganoff and a side salad. The regular bowl was HUGE and had a good meat to noodle ratio and a good amount of sauce. I just wish they had blue cheese dressing...

• Visited December 2012

Durham, North Carolina
“We like this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We like their variety of different noodles. Their food is generally healthier than other fast food choices, striking a better balance among noodle, meat and vegetables. Although the price is a little bit higher, the taste is good, and the service is fast.

• Visited September 2012
Morrisville, North Carolina
“Good Place for Quick Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I enjoy Noodles & Company for its menu variety and fast service. I often go there for lunch when I'm in the mood for comfort food, so the mac and cheese really fits the bill. (You can also add things like tomatoes or bacon into the mix.) They offer a variety of pastas, which the ability to mix and match. (Sometimes I get the whole wheat linguini with marinara, simple yet yummy). The salads are good as well.

The soda machine in the seating area is one of those new ones, where you can mix & match soft drinks and flavors.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Serves its purpose well”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

This was my first visit to a Noodles and Company restaurant, and while I wasn't blown away, I wasn't disappointed either. The set up is quite similar to many other fast casual restaurants: order and pay at the front counter, take a number, serve yourself a beverage (interestingly, this location serves wine), and take a seat and wait. The menu is rather expansive, and while most dishes are based around the restaurant's namesake, there are other options as well. Drink selection is better than average; Horizon Farms organic milk, IBC Root Beer, and Izze sodas are offered at the counter, and a Coke "Freestyle" machine caters to the all-you-can-drinkers. Fresh-brewed organic black tea (sweet and unsweet) and green tea are also offered, all of which are excellent. As for the food, I was less impressed. I had a small Whole Grain Tuscan Linguine with chicken. The noodles were tender, and the chicken breast was moist. However, the dish lacked much flavor, and to compensate I doused it with hot sauce (strange, I know, but hot sauce salvages any dish in my book). The portion size was perhaps slightly better than average for the price. Overall, this was a good experience, and I would consider dining here again in the future.

• Visited July 2012
Durham, North Carolina
“I love the food at Noodles & Company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

I have recently eaten at Noodles & Company for lunch recently. I thoroughly enjoy the variety of choices and the rather quick service. Lunch was a pretty quick and the food was very good.

• Visited June 2012