“Great” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Bangkok
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Great Burger and all that could possibility go into it. We had beef burger and turkey burger with a variety of toppings; from fried green tomatoes, bacon, cheese to fries. The french fried and onion rings are also great. The sizes are decent, it can actually fit in your mouth. If you are looking for a good burger, this is the place to go.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“As Good As Its Press -- Really!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Only Burger has been garnering fabulous reviews by the press and customers since its debut as a food truck. I finally had a chance to eat at both the truck and the bricks-and-mortar location on Shannon Road. Like the name says, the menu is limited to, basically, burgers and fries. And that's all you need -- seriously. I was blown away by how good Only Burger is. The food is the big bite of heaven that everyone has been saying it is!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Good burgers, fries, etc. but not quite great.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

After all the amazing reviews here and in town, I had to finally try Only Burger. We went to the storefront location and I was happy to see they had a nice selection of Boylan bottled sodas. I'm a big fan of bottled sodas made with pure cane sugar - especially root beer and black cherry. I had the black cherry which was great. Now, on to the burgers, fries, etc. I found it to be rather pricey for a fast food burger joint. The double was $8. Granted it's a 1/2 pounder but still. It was good but as the previous reviewer mentioned the bun was mushy. I found my burger to a little underseasoned although the meat was very good. The fries are fresh thin cut fries. We also got the sample appetizer with fried green tomatoes, onion rings and pickles. I found the breading to be a bit much. Now, it may sound like a didn't like it but I did. I'm just pointing out the few misses that make it good but not great. I would still prefer Five Guys over Only Burger. Luckily, I have one closer to home.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
North Carolina
“SERIOUSLY THE BEST and most not be missed!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

All their burgers ROCK! My fav is veggie, but do like turkey and reg burger as well. Gotta try the fried pickles. Fries were just honestly just okay but it is SOOOO worth the trip. I drive 20 min just for lunch!

Service is outstanding as well!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Durham, North Carolina
“Frenchseashell”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

There is no doubt that Only Burger is the best in town. I always get the burger, rare, with cheddar cheese, tomato, lettuce and mustard. It's juicy and perfect! The only issue I have is why do they wrap it in aluminum foil? Whether I'm there or take-out, the bun is always mushy and tasteless and somehow melts into the meat. I expect the bun to soften up if it's to go, but when I'm eating there, the bun comes out the same: mushy. You don't really get the taste of the bun. Perhaps if it was wrapped in butcher paper, it would come out better. However, when I crave a burger, that's the only place I want to go.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere