Save Saved
You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4810 Page Creek Lane, Durham, NC 27703 (Formerly Hilton Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #15 of 67 Hotels in Durham
Atlanta, Georgia
“Weekend Get Away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Excellent hotel with great ambiance. We walked in and wished we had more time to spend in the hotel, there was a great big fireplace that definitely would be enjoyable to sit in front of on a cold night, a large patio / porch . Staff was extremely helpful and the room was very comfortable

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Henry-GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thanks for sharing your review of our hotel via TripAdvisor. The fireplace is definitely a great place to sit next to and relax. Next time you are in town we hope that your trip is a bit longer. We look forward to your next visit with us. Have a great day!

Henry Naber

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Turkish first
Shallotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

we recently attended a business conference here. Every single staff member we spoke to was friendly, helpful, and pleasant. Furthermore, the rooms are comfortable, the food is good, and the entire hotel - down to the lawn and grounds - is well cared for. Just a pleasant environment in general

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Hi Ashleigh,

Thanks so much for your review of our hotel - we always appreciate positive feedback! I'm happy that you had a great stay with us and I hope your conference went well. Please consider staying with us again the next time your in the area! Have a wonderful day.

Orange Park, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I stayed at this particular hotel due to the conference that I was attending. The bed were so comfortable. The only thing that I would suggest is that the housekeeping staff make sure that the rooms are turned over a little sooner. We spent all day in class and when we returned back to our rooms at 4:30pm the rooms had not been turned over. The staff were very pleasant and were willing to do what ever was needed. I would stay here again, the mall was close enough for a variety of resturants.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Henry-GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Hi Mary,

Thanks so much for your review of our hotel - we always appreciate feedback! I'm happy that you chose to stay with us during your conference. I will pass on your suggestion to our Executive Housekeeper. I apologize for your room not being clean upon your return. Please consider staying with us again the next time your in the area! Have a wonderful day.

Raleigh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I was there for a conference. As I checked in and received my warm cookie it was late at night and I looked for some milk in your little shop..the gentlemen overseeing the desk asked me what I was looking for and he went to get me some milk...made that cookie taste soo much better, the room and amenities were great..conference accommodations/food great..my only negative comment is the shower curtain was stained with mold/mildew

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Hi Sheila,

Thanks so much for your review of our hotel - we always appreciate feedback! I'm happy that you had a great stay with! I know our cookies are the best! I apologize for the shower curtain, I will definitely discuss this issue with our Executive Housekeeper. Please consider staying with us again the next time your in the area! Have a wonderful day.

Greensboro, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I will stay again soon! The service was better then I could ask for! The staff was very helpful. They had cookies for my kids when we walked in, they got my family to the airport to pick up a loved one. They had very clean nice quite rooms. We slept very well and will stay again very soon.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Dear Jessica,

Thanks You for taking the time to write a review about our property on TripAdvisor. I am so glad that you were pleased during your stay with us. We look forward to your return! We will definitely have cookies waiting for you and your family. Have a great day!

Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great Hotel. The room was sparkling clean and comfortable. And quiet. We needed quiet from a busy week. Even with a conference downstairs and the Boston College Football team staying it was absolutely peaceful.

A word about the staff....outstanding. I did not see a member of the staff but they would smile, make eye contact and say a kind word. We enjoyed this experience and will stay here again and again when in the area.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Henry-GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Jason,

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel via TripAdvisor. We always put our guests first and make sure that the experience here is inviting, relaxing, and comfortable. I will pass your kind comments on to our staff - they will appreciate hearing the positive impression that was made during your stay. We look forward to your next visit with us. Have a great day!

Jacksonville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I enjoyed staying at this hotel. The front desk workers were excellent when I walked into the door. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean and comfortable. I will recommend this hotel to friends and family if they come into this area. I will return as a guest myself.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Tanya,

Thanks for sharing your review of our hotel via TripAdvisor. I will pass your kind comments on to our staff - they will appreciate hearing the positive impression that was made during your stay. We look forward to your next visit with us. Have a great day!

Henry Naber

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park

Address: 4810 Page Creek Lane, Durham, NC 27703 (Formerly Hilton Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park)
Location: United States > North Carolina > Durham
#3 Family Hotel in Durham
#10 Romantic Hotel in Durham
#10 Business Hotel in Durham
Hotel Class:3.5 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park 3.5*
Relax into a comfortable stay at our entirely renovated and updated(as of March 2013) DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park. The hotel is ideally located adjacent to the world-renowned Research Triangle Park, home to a multitude of companies including IBM, GlaxoSmithKline, BASF, General Electric and many more. Take advantage of the complimentary shuttle service to Raleigh-Durham International Airport and locations within a 5-mile radius of the hotel.Nestled on a quiet hilltop, among the wooded North Carolina landscape, the hotel boasts a resort-style atmosphere and is known locally as ‘The Mansion on the Hill’. Admire charming southern-style features such as the grand veranda, complete with wicker rocking chairs and porch swings. Our friendly staff look forward to greeting you with a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie on arrival. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hilton Hotel Durham
Hilton Durham
Durham Hilton

If you own or manage DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.