You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4810 Page Creek Lane, Durham, NC 27703 (Formerly Hilton Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #11 of 67 Hotels in Durham
Fort Worth, United States
“DoubleTree RTP”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Very nice hotel, atmosphere, lobby, bar, food, amenities. The review must have 200 characters minimum. The review must have 200 characters minimum. The review must have 200 characters minimum. The review must have 200 characters minimum.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Henry-GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Hi James,

Thank you for writing a review. You may be a man of few words, but what you said makes us happy! Customer service and satisfaction are very important to us, so I’m thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. We'd love to have you back the next time you're in the area. Have a great day!

Henry Naber

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Turkish first
San Antonio, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

This a very nice propery with very nice employees. The lobby and bar area are very nice and upscale. The rooms are average size but comfortable with a nice balcony. The room was updated and clean with a comfortable bed, couch, desk, and mini fridge. The mini fridge was working fine the first couple of days but the 3rd day it completely froze my bottled water so that was strange but no big deal. The food from room service was pretty good and the cookies from the front desk are some of the best I have ever had! The A/C struggled to keep my room cool when it got hot outside and there were a few random bugs flying around the bathroom and bedroom even though I never opened my balcony door but other than that I enjoyed my stay. Oh and there is a free airport shuttle and I didn't have to wait forever for it!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Hi Jamie,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. I agree - our cookies are the best around and they're always served warm! I'm happy that you found your stay with us to be more than satisfactory. We strive to make sure every guest feels like they are home when they’re staying with us. If you'e in the area in the future, please stay with us again!

General Manage
Durham, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

My family held their bi-annual reunion at the Doubletree in Durham. The hotel is beautiful, the food service was excellent, however, housekeeping did not measure up to my expectations. Our room was not cleaned properly; the floors were not vacuumed, the shower door was not cleaned, the wet bar sink was dirty, and the drinking glasses were not replenished.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Henry-GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed the food service and the hotel grounds. However, I do apologize that you encountered some housekeeping issues. Dirty rooms are not typical at our hotel and I appreciate that you brought this to my attention. I've shared this with the housekeeping team and we'll make every effort to be sure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards. Please give us another chance, we'd love to have you back.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I think that for the price, hotels should also throw in a complimentary continental breakfast and free internet in the room. Other than that, both the room and the service by the staff were excellent.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Henry-GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our hotel. I appreciate your feedback and I'm happy that you found your room and our service to be excellent - that's great to hear! We do have complimentary WiFi in the lobby and business area of our hotel with the option to purchase a high-speed connection for those who need a little more. If you're in the area again, please consider staying with us. We'd love to have you back.

Philly
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I have stayed many times in the RTP area and this was my first visit to this particular property. What a great find! The hotel has great access to RTP (five minutes) and is also located adjacent to I-40. It is a short drive to downtown Durham and there are numerous restaurants, bars, etc. within a ten minutes drive. The property is immaculate. Everything is perfectly clean and up-to-date; my room was spacious and comfortable with very good wifi. There is a small bar and a restaurant on the first floor and a fitness room (you can get a perfectly adequate workout). I would stay here again without a second thought.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Henry-GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Hi Howard,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay here. It's our mission to make sure that all guests have a pleasant and relaxing stay. And it doesn't hurt that we are located in such a great area - nestled on a quiet hilltop but close to RDU airport and downtown Durham. I'll share your kind words with our hotel team. We can't wait to see you on your next trip!

Tigerville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Staying here for first time on unexpected visit. Great patio, pool, restaurant and bar. Very warm environment. Staff so friendly. They make you feel at home and attentive to your needs. Would stay here again. It is older hotel but very clean and up to date.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Henry-GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Hi Susie,

Thank you for your review. This is great to hear! I'm happy that you had a pleasant, if unexpected, stay with us. We pride ourselves on making each of our guests feel welcomed and relaxed when staying with us. We'd love to see you again during your next trip to the area. Have a great day!

Concord, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

This hotel was very nice, which is what I expected for the price. I was in a room with two double beds, which was sufficient space for one person, but would have been a bit cramped with more than two. The room was equipped with a mini-fridge and safe as well as a hair dryer and iron. The hotel was very clean and well-maintained as well as being close to the conference center where I was taking classes.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Henry-GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Hi Allison,

Thanks so much for leaving a review of our hotel - we always appreciate feedback! I'm happy that you had a great stay with us and I hope your classes went well. Please consider staying with us the next time you're in the area! Have a wonderful day.

Henry Naber

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park

Address: 4810 Page Creek Lane, Durham, NC 27703 (Formerly Hilton Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park)
Location: United States > North Carolina > Durham
#3 Family Hotel in Durham
#8 Business Hotel in Durham
#11 Romantic Hotel in Durham
Hotel Class:3.5 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park 3.5*
Relax into a comfortable stay at our entirely renovated and updated(as of March 2013) DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park. The hotel is ideally located adjacent to the world-renowned Research Triangle Park, home to a multitude of companies including IBM, GlaxoSmithKline, BASF, General Electric and many more. Take advantage of the complimentary shuttle service to Raleigh-Durham International Airport and locations within a 5-mile radius of the hotel.Nestled on a quiet hilltop, among the wooded North Carolina landscape, the hotel boasts a resort-style atmosphere and is known locally as ‘The Mansion on the Hill’. Admire charming southern-style features such as the grand veranda, complete with wicker rocking chairs and porch swings. Our friendly staff look forward to greeting you with a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie on arrival. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hilton Hotel Durham
Hilton Durham
Durham Hilton

If you own or manage DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.