“Great burger place with local beer selection” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great burger place with local beer selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

This is a great place I visit whenever I'm in Durham. Right downtown, Bull City does a hopping business - everything from couples to after-work crowds and families. The burgers are delicious, with lots of different options to personalize. The duck-fat fries are to die for, with a selection of local beers to accompany your food. Finally, the service is friendly and totally down to earth.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best Burgers in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I love hamburgers and BCB has the best burgers in the area. I have yet to find a better burger in the Raleigh/Durham area. They also have great fries and awesome fountain drinks. They are a brewery, but I go there for the great food.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“Decent Hamburgers.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Beer choices are excellent. Food is mainly burger fare, hence the name, but burgers are very tasty. The duck fries were not that good. They were too thin. Very crowded at dinner.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Durham, North Carolina
“Stay Away”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

I will always give a place the 3 strike rule. I did this with Bull City Burger. They cannot seem to get two Burgers and two orders of fries correct for the third time.
When I pointed this out it took three people to come to the table asking what the problem was the 3rd the Manger asked me to pay for the fries, really you made the mistake I gave him the 2 dollars and asked to speak with Seth the owner. Now I see where the staff get the the "Tude" from. I will not go back! Go some where else where your appreciated and problems are taken care and not get hounded for 2 bucks when they made the mistake. I hear he is opening a Pizza Joint I am sure the service will be the same......horrible at best!

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Spring Hope, North Carolina
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

My wife and I visited Bull City before attending a concert at DPAC. This was our first visit. Burger was good as well as my wife's pimento cheese sandwich. The beers were even better. They make their own beers right next door. We also grabbed a pretzel before we left. Sat at bar and were taken good care of by the guys!