“Best burgers...booyah!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Best burgers...booyah!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Food was great. Good selection of beers made here. The bar tender was awesome! We will be back soon!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

United States
“Burgers & beer - What else do you need?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Cooked to order burgers and a wide choice of beers. Lots of toppings for the burgers and they will cook them medium rare. Wife had duck fries and loved them. Dirty fries were good too. Price seemed a little high - $26 for 2 burgers, 2 fries and 1 beer, but a good lunch. Only parking is on street and a city lot about 1 1/2 blocks away.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
The Woodlands, Texas
“Burger and Beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

This is a micro brewery with burgers and stuff. The beer they make is really good. I had the pickled stuff appetizer and a burger. Both were above average. If you sit at the bar the bartender is you server and his service was super. He asks your name and remembers it the whole time. The other guests were also fun to talk to. I went on a Sunday afternoon and there was no wait or parking issues.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Rome, Pennsylvania
“Good Food, Good Brews, Play Area for Tots”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

This popular place was attracting a lot of us at the noon hour today. It is featuring exotic meat burgers for the month of March, such as python and ostrich! Besides the beer brewed on site, there are Boylan sodas on draft, and even vegetarians can enjoy a number of menu items. Three kinds of fries--regular, dirty--with partial skins--and sweet potato, make good side dishes. The wait on line was not too long, and the vats themselves can be seen to the side through large windows.

Dover
“Good burgers and beer, not-so-good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I almost rated this as "very good" but the service just killed it for me. I will say the burgers are great. They offer a lot of topping choices, and the patties are juicy. Both the sweet potato fries and duck frites are delicious! Their beer is also great. I can't remember which beer I had, but I absolutely loved it. We went on a particularly busy night and had to wait around a bit before we found a table, but it was no big deal. It was a pretty cool atmosphere to take in. Additionally, I appreciate their emphasis on locally sourced and organic ingredients.
However...the employee I ordered my food from probably couldn't have been any ruder if he'd tried. He rushed me through my order, remarked rudely when I ordered a vegetable topping that wasn't in season, and was just downright unpleasant. I ordered my burger well done, and it was barely medium well. Not sure if he wasn't listening or if it was a kitchen mistake, but regardless.
Although the food and beer is very good, I really try to avoid pretentious waitstaff/servers when I go out to eat, so I doubt I'd return.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere