“Good value for a great stay” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #45 of 67 hotels in Durham
“Good value for a great stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Easy access off of the highway. The room was clean and the desk staff was courteous. While there was nothing too special about the room or breakfast, it was standard and met all expectations. I recommend this place.

• Stayed August 2013

78 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Average......relative to other Comfort Inns and other Choice Hotels. Beds, linens, cleanliness, all OK. Old TV with poor cable selections, breakfast weak, check-in/check-out fine. No real issues, just a run-of-the-mill place with a reasonable price and proximity to Duke.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was there on business and my parents came to visit me. We were there 4 nights.
The first night they requested someone service their air conditioner, which was VERY LOUD. They were told it would be handled the next day. It was never fixed.
It seemed they had just repainted. My door and my parent's door would not open easily. Had to use the "break down the door" trick with shoulder and full body weight into it every time for 4 days. My shoulder hurts.
No AC in the halls or elevator.
No printer in the lobby where the computer is. Told I could email them the document I needed to print but then couldn't access the internet from there.
Phones did not work. Sign down front telling you. No big deal since my cel worked fine, but just one more thing.
Beds were confortbale and room was clean

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

The workers to maid are very friendly and Nice people get along with...rooms are nice and clean...very quite location...a wonderful place bring family and for businesses people as well...you will enjoy your stay...I sure did..

• Stayed July 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I needed an inexpensive hotel in the medical park area of Durham, NC. The first night was Ok but what is that on the drapes see photo. The morning they were out oof cereal, hot coffee, frozen breakfast sandwitches and waffle batter. Happy to check out. It was inexpensive and it was in the medical park area.

Room Tip: Some place else
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Durham, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I stayed at comfort inn on Hillangdale Rd In Durham NC from 06/28 13 to 06/1/ 13 and actually, I'm still here, on the 30th of June , but I only have one more day and I check out tomorrow, and the teenage basketball team that was staying on the same floor I'm on, is gone so, that makes it easier to stay another day. But that was not my only problem, I called in 3 complaints, to the front desk about excessive noise in the hallway in front of my door, apparently I was ignored, the noise only stopped when they checked out . My other problem was, which was just as frustrating, when the maids came to clean the room, they had no replacement towels, I was told the towels were being washed, again I called the front desk on several occasions, trying to get towels, well I finally received towels "the following day", which was really frustrating. I WILL NEVER STAY AT THIS COMFORT
INN AGAIN........

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Durham, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

My honest review. Check in went great no issues checked in within 10mint. The key didn't work the first go around. The smell of the room wasn't the best. The floor wasn't cleaned good. I asked for a renovated room good thing. It was updated but I have seen better. I checked into room 218 which at bed time I look up and see a BED BUG on the wall. I go down to the lobby and we are given a new room. No bed bugs but didn't look too clean either. I thought we would have gotten a upgraded room but instead was given a smaller room. I got up to shower the next day and the shower wasn't working I was offered to move a 3rd time to a room I "could shower in". I declined as I was trying to get ready for work and didn't have time to play room to room. I felt itchy all night! Long story short I will NOT stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Inn Medical Park? Share your experiences!