“Close to DPAC” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #162 of 655 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Close to DPAC”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Went here before going to concert at DPAC. Close to parking garage and only five minute walk to DPAC. Pretty crowded before the concert, but only had to wait 15-20 minutes. Gave us enough time to try one of their many draft beers on tap. Great selection of beer to choose from. Food was ok, but nothing special. Price was about what you would expect to pay for a bar type atmosphere.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

This was a good place to grab some food, but the atmosphere felt rushed. It was very casual, and when we asked the waiter for a recommendation on food, we were told everything was good. It was good food, but if I never go back I would not be heartbroken. If I do go back, I know there will be good food and it will be a nice time.

Visited November 2012
Durham, NC
“We do like the burgers - and we don't drink alcohol”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

We walk over to Tyler's Taproom often following a matinee show at the DPAC. As season ticket members to DPAC (and you mention it to them) you get a complimentary appetizer. We do NOT choose that, as we fill up with the entree, but for those of you in a large party, you might. We get burgers every time. We like them. We like the casualness of the place as well. The garlic fries are tasty, and my friend normally gets the sweet potato fries which she enjoys. We had a family member join us one time, who loved beer and was into things all about beer and history. He loved their selection, and appreciated the serve person who knew as much as well. Interesting - they do NOT serve ANY Budweiser products for you Bud Light folks. Great place to unwind, and be with friends and enjoy a good burger. I hear the chicken pot pie is delicious as well.

Apex, NC
“Great Tap Beer Selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stop there quite frequently while shopping at Beaver Commons for a beer and sandwich. Prices are reasonable and servers are friendly. Menu has burgers, pizzas and various sandwiches

Visited November 2012
Durham, North Carolina
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

went to dinner with a business associate from out of town. He tried to oreder one of the red beers on the menu - none on tap. I tried to order my favorite pale ale - nope. I settled for a wheatbeer. When I ordered my second glass - no more left. For a pub that advertises a comprehensive beer menu, 3 strikes is a bit much. Won't go back, there are better sports pubs.

Visited December 2012