“here for a wedding” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 67 hotels in Durham
Syosset, New York
“here for a wedding”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

The room was very nice.The breakfast area was better than average. I would definitely book a room there again. The building itself had a very nice design for this type of hotel. i am writhing more because I need to make the 200 word minimum.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

113 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Washington, DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We've stayed at many Comfort Suites on this trip, and this one was the best. Maybe because it was relatively new and caters to business travelers (near an airport). Price on the weekend was incredibly low. Rooms were big, quiet, and clean. Ethernet port (but no cord). This level of hotel can't get five stars from me, but this is as good as it gets for a mid-priced chain.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Booked room in Comfort Suites for 2 nights. Hotel is modern, clean and very comfortable. Rooms on the larger side, beds extremely comfortable, clean bathrooms. I will stay again for future trips down to Durham..

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
swansboro, north carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

We stayed one night before our flight-ck in a breeze, shuttle to and from airport -perfect, parking while we were gone-Awesome!!, room -clean, beds ok, bathroom needed some work, but if im not mistaken, there may be some renovations going on? Breakfast bar-free-clean and plenty of choices. Staying here that one night made the beginning and end of our trip great. And the price...... Let's say -it - totaled about the same as if we'd left the car parked at the airport and all three of us eating at a restaurant for breakfast.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

I was very pleased with my recent stay. The staff was very helpful. The shuttle service was very convenient. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean. Breakfast was good. If I am in the area again I will definitely choose them again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Jason O, General Manager at Comfort Suites Raleigh Durham Airport/RTP, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
I am Jason ONeal, general manager of the Comfort Suites RDU/RTP, NC. Thank you for your positive feedback! I am very happy you enjoyed your stay and some of our many amenities. It is our pleasure to offer our guests great service and I will be sure to pass along your comments.
Thanks again for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to your next visit to the area.

Tucson, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

Spent two nights here while on a business trip in the Research Triangle area. Rooms are a decent size and in good shape for this kind of hotel. I just wanted a place to crash at night, so didn't need more than that. The in-room wireless was fast and responsive, better than at many a higher-priced hotel. Only drawback was that the window-mounted AC unit in my room was quite noisy - the thermostat didn't control the fan, so turning on the AC unit meant having the fan running continually all night. Breakfast was pretty standard - fruit, cereals, pastries and bagels, plus plain scrambled eggs and fried potatoes. Perhaps the best thing is that it is an easy walk to Starbucks and a popular Mexican restaurant called Mez. Also very easy to access from I-40 and the airport.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Jason O, Manager at Comfort Suites Raleigh Durham Airport/RTP, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
Dear AZ_Happy_Trails,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. I really appreciate the positive comments you spoke of.

I am sorry to hear the HVAC was noisy. We do have several rooms which have new units in them that even when the fan is on the unit is pretty quiet and we would be happy to book you into one of those rooms for your next visit.

Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to having you as our guest next time you are in town.

Huntsville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

I stay here everytime I travel to the Raleigh area on business. They make me feel welcomed on every trip. Breakfast could not be more enjoyable with George there to brighten my morning no matter how hectic of a trip I am having. He keeps it clean and well stocked. Korea is the one that is generally there to check me in and even when there was a problem with a reservation he was able to fix the issue very quickly. I will continue to stay here on my future business trips.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Dear Christine M,
I am Jason ONeal, general manager of the Comfort Suites RDU/RTP, NC. Thank you for taking time to write a review about your many stays with us in the Raleigh/Durham area. It was great to hear how our George and Korea help make your stays enjoyable, I will be sure to pass this along to both. The next time you are in the area I hope you will stay with us again.

Many thanks,
Comfort Suites RTP/RDU, NC

Been to Comfort Suites Raleigh Durham Airport/RTP? Share your experiences!