“overnight visit for show and shopping” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #11 of 67 hotels in Durham

332 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

overall good stay. only issue was the pillows on the bed were too thick and puffy and not comfortable. otherwise...I enjoyed the hotel and location. would go there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

SAINT PAUL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Excellent stay! I was going to a conference at the Sheraton Imperial, but rooms were all booked up. I found this place, and I'm so glad I did! A great deal, still very convenient! I would happily stay here again. Kind employees, room was wonderfully spacious. While it's a little bit of a drive to suburbs and the RD area, it's extremely convenient to the airport and conference center. And close to the interstate, making travel easy!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Excellent stay at the Wingate @ RDU. I came in town for one night for business and found this hotel conveniently located right around the corner from the offices I was visiting. The value was excellent and the rooms were appointed well. The staff answered all my questions, guided me to get a bite to eat, and was very attentive. The stay in the room was quiet and comfortable. The best part about the hotel was actually a potential disaster. The following day as I boarded my flight to head home I noticed I didn’t have my very expensive Bose headphones. After frantically searching my bag I thought I must have left them in the hotel. I called and Leigh at the front desk went and checked and sure enough, housekeeping had found them. The following day I called and the manager took all of my information down to overnight them to me. I was so glad to have an honest and trustworthy hotel to stay at and to get my belongings. I HIGHLY recommend the hotel for business or pleasure when vising the Raleigh area!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Raleigh Durham / Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Raleigh Durham / Airport

#5 Best Value Hotel in Durham
#9 Business Hotel in Durham
#10 Family Hotel in Durham
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Raleigh Durham / Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Raleigh Durham / Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Raleigh Durham / Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.