“Business trip” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #28 of 67 Hotels in Durham
Atlanta, Georgia
“Business trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I stayed here while on a business trip and it was a very nice hotel. The breakfast buffet was good with custom omelette station! I had dinner there as well and the Salmon was awesome! The pool looked very inviting and I will check it out in a few weeks when I return for another training!

Room Tip: Join the reward club for room perks!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
SIHCC, Customer Service Manager at Sheraton Imperial Hotel and Convention Center, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Dear Monniet11:
Thank you so much for the outstanding review. I will be sure to share it with the entire team. On your next visit I hope you will have an opportunity to enjoy the pool. We thank you very much for your business and look forward to a return visit.
Customer Service Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
eastchester
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Stayed one night recently on a business trip. Hotel is clean and bright. Lobby is spacious and has usually sheraton amenities. Staff was very friendly and accomodative. There is also an executive club. Mattress and bed quality was very high (Sheraton Sweet Sleeper)

Easy access to major roads.

Room Tip: Executive Lounge is on the 9th Floor.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
SIHCC, Customer Service Manager at Sheraton Imperial Hotel and Convention Center, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Mangmail:
First we would like to extend our appreciation to you for choosing the Sheraton Imperial Hotel for your stay. We also wanted to thank you for taking the time out to write your comments regarding our hotel and some of the amenities we have to offer. Thank you again for your business and we hope to see you in the near future.
SHICC
Cedarhurst, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

A hidden gem! Very comfortable with all the amenities - a comfortable room, a good meal to be had, a pool, and a kind and accommodating staff. They have walking trails and an herb garden, created and developed by the staff!
I would definitely recommend this hotel for the value, quality of service, convenience, and location.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Rubyred47:
Thank you for glowing review regarding our Hotel and your recent stay. We are delighted you had a wonderful stay with us and would recommend the Sheraton Imperial Hotel for the value, quality of service, convenience, and location. We can assure you, your kind words will be shared with all the Team members. It is always a pleasure to receive such great comments from our guests. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again real soon.
SHICC
Key West, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Stayed here twice in July. Staff was excellent, accommodations were as expected from a Sheraton property, restaurant on site (Seasons) was excellent (Rasam did a great job), Crab Cakes were the best I have had in some time. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear roroflow2:
Thank you for your business as well as your kind review. Both are greatly appreciated. I'm truly glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will come see us again.
Hopkinton NH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I spent the night here before a road trip to VA.

PLUSES
+ maybe the nicest staff I've ever met
+ super comfortable bed
+ splendid breakfast (may I suggest the burrito)
+ (I know this sounds silly) the best bathroom mirror for shaving that I've ever seen

MINUSES
+ the loudest air conditioner ever built
+ semi-clogged tub drain
+ door key that works 50% of the time

Clearly the pluses outweigh the minuses, and this place is a steal at the price I paid. Fix the problems and this could be THE bargain in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
SIHCC, Customer Service Manager at Sheraton Imperial Hotel and Convention Center, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear jmasci:
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Sheraton Imperial Hotel and for sharing your experience. It was good to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff, our superb Sweet Sleeper bed and the scrumptious breakfast in Seasons Restaurant. Last year our guestrooms were fully renovated including the bathrooms. So it’s good to know that the bathroom mirror was a good choice. Our commitment is to work on any areas that any guest mentions. We could not improve or change without our guest’s feedback, so again, thank you so much for your review. I have shared your comments with the Director of Engineer. Please reach out to me at info@sheratonrtp.com. I would like to know the room number so that we can fix the issues outlined in your review. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Talk about getting pumped up, the gym is fantastic! As a platinum member, there is no fee, but it'd be worth a 10-20 $ fee if you had to pay it. The one thing people looking to stay in shape always dream of is, a great, full blown gym!! They have this! Even has racquetball, tennis and so forth. Not only is this place very clean, rooms are nice and quiet.Property is close to RDU and there is shuttle service. Only issue there is it runs once an hour, that's not very accommodating! Food is fantastic and if you upgrade to the lounge access, it is nice as well. The staff is very accommodating and very nice. Betty took very good care of me. You're not too far from either downtown and you're close to RDU to return rental cars if need be.

Stayed July 2014
Dear TravelNut342:
Thank you for writing such an energetic review of the Sheraton Imperial Hotel and sharing some of our guest amenities. We're very pleased with your kind remarks. Remarks such as these are also used as training tools for our staff to let them know they are doing a GREAT job and that our guests recognize it. I will be sure to share your comments with Betty. We thank you for your business and hope to see you.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I recently stayed here during a business trip. The hotel allowed me to check in early and ensured that I had everything I needed. A few times throughout my stay I had issues with WiFi connectivity. I also didn't like that you had to pay to use the fitness center. Food was great and was well taken care of throughout my stay. I would recommend to business travelers.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
SIHCC, Customer Service Manager at Sheraton Imperial Hotel and Convention Center, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Dear Annalee T:
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. We give the utmost importance to our guest’s comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. We have taken note and wish to thank you for all your comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. Once again, thank you for staying with us and providing us a candid feedback.
Customer Service Manager

Been to Sheraton Imperial Hotel and Convention Center? Share your experiences!