“I was guest of the day” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
AAA Members Save 10%
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Dunn
Hartsville, South Carolina
“I was guest of the day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I booked my room the day before as it was a last minute business trip. When I arrived I said i had reservations and gave them my name. They lady smiked and repeated my name and said you are our guest of the day. It was right in front of me on a sign they had up. It was wonderful. I had a little snack goodie bag awaiting me. I have stayed here contless times visiting a customer. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I enjoy my visits to the area especially when I stay here overnight.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Kim G!

Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer to our hotel. I am excited to hear that you were our Guest of the Day on your arrival. We love to make people smile after a long day of work or travel, and to let you know that you are not just a guest, you are a part of our family. If you should ever need anything at all during your stays, call on us! We Love Having You Here!

See you next time!
Shannon and the team at the Hampton Inn, Dunn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I have previously stayed at the Hampton Inn in Dunn, NC. As usual, everything was perfect. We were pleasantly greeted by Patrick, the manager on duty. After a long day of travel, it was nice to be recognized as a Hhonors member and and to be given the opportunity to deal with someone who you could tell enjoys his job. He made our check-in simple and easy. Our room was also, as usual, just as it looks on-line. Very roomy and spotless. Our room was next to the exercise room and it was still quiet. The entire staff at this hotel should be commended for their professional attitude and attention to detail. We look forward to continued stays at this hotel. It's highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Good Day Ann I!

Thank you so much for posting a review of your stay with us during your recent trip through our area! Its so great to know that you are a loyal guest of the Hilton Brand. I will gladly share your comments with Patrick about the impact that he had on you and your husband. The next time you stay with us, ask us about our King Suite. Its Huge!

Till Next Time!
Shannon Taylor and the team at the Hampton Inn, Dunn
New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Traveling on our usual trip north after spending the winter on Florida. Very restful evening and excellent breakfast for our continued travel. Moments off rte 95. Take a left off exit, go under under underlpass hotel is in back of shell gas station. Look for sign high in the air.

• Stayed May 2013
Hi Laker2 !

Thanks for posting a review of your recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn, Dunn. We are conviently located right off of I-95 at Exit 73. Glad you chose to stay with us on your return trip from Florida! Look forward to having you as a guest next winter!

Till then...Stay Warm!
Shannon Taylor and the team at the Hampton Inn, Dunn
Ocala, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

My daughter and I were transporting horses and had to overnight them in Dunn, where we have stayed before.We had not stayed at the Hampton Inn there before, but sure are glad we did this time! We were greeted by"Patrick" the manager on duty at the time. He just made our day with his positive and cheery attitude, He went out of his way to help us negotiate a fair room price and keep us from going to their neighbor Holiday Inn Express. This employee should be nominated for Hilton"s Employee of the year award! He made our stay completely enjoyable and memorable. It was easy to see he loved his job and wanted to make every guest feel welcome. The room was as usual, spotless and well appointed. I will defineately stay there again when in the area.

Room Tip: Well worth the money!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Hello Larry H!

Thank You so much for giving us the opportunity to have you as a guest of our hotel. I will gladly share your comments with Patrick on his excellent customer service he provided to you and to all of our guests. Hope the next time you are in our area, that you will have the chance to see all the things Dunn has to offer.

See You Soon!
Shannon and the Hampton Inn, Dunn Staff
West Fenwick, DE, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We stayed one night traveling from Key West to Delaware. Everything was perfect from the room, shower, internet access, breakfast and staff. I have a food allergy and even recommended a restaurant at which we had a delicious dinner. Thank you Hampton Inn.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Shannon T, Manager at Hampton Inn Dunn, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Hello Sharon B. !

I'm Shannon, Assistant General Manager at the Hampton Inn, Dunn. Thank you for writing a review of your recent stay with us in North Carolina. We are pleased that we exceeded your expectations during your stay. We pride ourselves in keeping our hotel spotless and providing excellent customer service. The next time you travel through our area, we hope you'll stay with us again!

Many Thanks!
Shannon and the entire team at the Hampton Inn Dunn, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

We Unexpectedly Decided to stop on our way through and we decided to stay here. Great choice! Very friendly staff, clean lobby and rooms - nice comfortable white sheets, pillows and comforters. Super clean (I was so happy!) STAY HERE!! Also if you are active duty military, they will give you a discount. Great experience overall! I would stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013
Shannon T, Manager at Hampton Inn Dunn, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear KTakacs,
I'm Shannon Taylor, Assistant General Manager at the Hampton Inn, Dunn, NC. Thank you for your postitvie feedback about your stay with us here in Dunn! It is our pleasure to offer you great service and a clean and comfortable room. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us and for reviewing our hotel. Hope you can come back soon!

Shannon and your friends at the Hampton Inn, Dunn, NC
Kanata, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Going home from Kissimmee stopped at the Hampton Inn in Dunn, NC. Not a usual stopover as we usually stop in Lumberton. Very pleasantly surprised by the hotel, reception, and room. Very clean, quiet and welcome by Patrick was both humerous and informative. Directed us to a great local restaurant. Breakfast was the usual fare but it got us nourished for the long road ahead.

Room Tip: Fifth floor room was very quiet as it faced away from the hotel entrance and road.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Shannon T, Manager at Hampton Inn Dunn, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Hello Robert C. !
Thank you for your overnight stay at the Hampton Inn, Dunn. I know that there are quite a few hotels along the way that you could have chosen, but we are greatful you chose to give us a chance. We will gladly share your comments to Patrick about his courteous service. We hope on your next trip to Florida that you will give us the opportunity to have you as a guest once again!
Kind Regards,
Shannon Taylor
Assistant General Manager
Hampton Inn, Dunn NC

Been to Hampton Inn Dunn? Share your experiences!