“I would return” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Dunn

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Dunn to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Dunn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   901 Jackson Road, Dunn, NC 28334 (Formerly Jameson Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Dunn
Greenwich Village, NYC
“I would return”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I stayed here once before. The property is easy to reach, you can park in front of your room, and the reception staff have always been kind, friendly and professional. My two issues are this: the first time, there were some sketchy people in the next room. This is CLEARLY not the motel's problem and it can happen anywhere. It might say more about Dunn than anything else, but I'll reserve judgement until I have stayed there more. The second issue was, on the more recent stay, they put me in a smoking room, probably because I have a dog, and it was a bit run-down. Smoking rooms in general, tend to be a bit more shoddy in most motels. The chair coverings are usually stained and dirty, the carpets dirtier, the bathrooms seemingly dingier. I don't know if this is because they update them less frequently or because smokers are sloppier. I suspect a bit of both. I'm not a smoker, but ground floor and s spot in front of the door AND dog-friendly trump all, so I occasionally stay in the smoking room. I'd stay in a regular room the next time I stay here.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Average at Best. We stayed during a dance competition weekend. This site used to be a Jamison Inn. All was quiet and clean, but you are on an interstate and don't expect frills. Our room was ready two hours early and the breakfast was adequate. For the amount we paid online it was fine... Traveling alone with two girls I felt safe.

Stayed March 2015
north carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2015

I stayed here for a local Civil War Re-enactment. I was also traveling with a dog so I was interested in pet friendly locations. My dog is a certified therapy dog and they waived the pet fees since I always travel with my paperwork. I found the room to be clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and professional. The location was central to local restaurants and right next to I95. The breakfast was good, but very heavy on the carbs. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The 1st floor room doors open to the parking lot and I was able to park in front of my room.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Dunn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Dunn

Address: 901 Jackson Road, Dunn, NC 28334 (Formerly Jameson Inn)
Location: United States > North Carolina > Dunn
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Dunn
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Dunn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Dunn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jameson Inn - Dunn Hotel Dunn
Dunn Jameson Inn

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Dunn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.