“Great iced coffee in OBX” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 30 Restaurants in Duck
Cuisines: Ice Cream
Good for: Families with children
Description: The best of the Outer Banks. Full service ice cream, floats, malts, homemade fudge and more. Located on the Currituck Sound... free sunsets!
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Great iced coffee in OBX”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

This place was difficult to find because the sign is small and it is in a plaza with other shops and restaurants. Look for Duck Donuts and it's in the same set of shops. I only tried the iced coffee and so did my in-laws. We all agreed that is was some of the best iced coffee we ever tried. I even made a return stop on our way out of town to get another one (a larger size this time). Watch your step on the way out.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kill Devil Hills, NC, United States
“RUDE”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

There were 5 of us. We went in at 8:50pm not realizing closing time was 9pm.
The owner kept referring that it was closing time! He was more concerned with closing time that good customer service! He REALLY should have turned off the OPEN sign!! We will not return.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lake Ridge, Virginia
“Yummy ice cream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Delicious waffle cones and yummy ice cream to go in them! They even have a chocolate chip waffle cone! Never heard of those before! Just a friendly neighborhood shop...

Visited May 2013
“Rude, not kid-friendly, and over-priced”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Owner made multiple rude comments to us during the 5 min we were in his store, and sold Edy's ice cream similar to what you can find in any grocery store for inflated prices. Won't be returning.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Tough one to rate”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Jeff is rude yes. But we still go here and I think he recognizes us now. his ice cream is pretty good and I think he just enjoys pulling off the disgruntled owner attitude when he is really harmless. They give decent size scoops too. I guess I'll keep going back but one day he will probably go too far and end my repeat business. So for now I'll deal with the fact I can walk there and just smile through the whole thing.

• Visited August 2012