“Great Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Creedmoor
Toronto, Canada
“Great Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2010

I travel down to north carolina creedmoor at least 2-3 times per year and always stay at the econo lodge. nick the ower is a great man always on point to accomodate his guest with whatever needs they may have. Nick offers a nice breakfast each and everyday and has wonderful staff working for him that make all guests feel welcomed and at home. the beds in the rooms are amazing. my mother always wakes with a back ache back home, yet the minute she has a sleep at the econo lodge she wakes feeling great.. that in its self is a huge bonus... i would definately recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a friendly comfortable atmosphere. thanks nick for always accomodating me and for being so nice

• Stayed May 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2010

Spent one night here; I had stayed here a few years ago, and was pleasantly surprised that they've renovated the rooms and now have a new owner. 2 story property, no elevator, all exterior rooms. Check in was quick and easy, the owner (I think his name was Nick) checked me in; was very friendly and it was apparent he was serious about making his guests feel welcome. So many of these economy hotel owners make it obvious they are in it just to make some money and could care less about their guests, but this owner was totally different. Later that evening when he saw me out in the parking lot at my car he even came out to make sure my room was OK. Room was good, obviously recently renovated and they did a nice job. Now, this is an Econo Lodge, so don't expect the Hilton, but it was nicely furnished and decorated, clean and comfortable. Microwave & refrigerator. Bed/pillows were comfortable. Obviously new, heavy duty lock on the door. Wi-Fi worked very well. Had a desk with a rolling chair. The owner told me his next step is to upgrade the TVs to flat screen, but the one in my room was just fine anyway. They have a complimentary cont breakfast, but I didn't make it to the breakfast room so I can't comment. He gave me my receipt at check-in, so at checkout time I just called the front desk and left the key card in my room. Overall, this was an excellent value for the rate I paid and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business

Been to Econo Lodge Creedmoor - Butner? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge Creedmoor - Butner

Address: 2574 West Lyon Station Rd., Creedmoor, NC 27522
Location: United States > North Carolina > Creedmoor
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Creedmoor
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge Creedmoor - Butner 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Econo Lodge Creedmoor - Butner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Econo Lodge Creedmoor - Butner, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.